ugly signatures!!

nvd001

Knicks Baby!!
Real Name
Evan
eBay User
nvd001
here's is something different....

who do you think has the ugliest sig in the NBA??

i did a little search for some KG exquisites (just curious what his stuff is selling for) and saw his auto....i thought it was a template that mr squiggle had to work off :lol: :lol:

if ive said it once ive said it a million times...Von Wafer hands down. i bet he didnt get his pen license in primary school with penmanship like this ;)

waferauto.jpg

i mean cmon, its not even a sig, just some ugly looking initials.

Yeah that is one thing that frustrates me with the NBA players......Their signature suck !!! Have a look at (most) AFL & Cricket signature cards - They are a lot better (Overall).

Well mr bynum below hasnt yet graduated from preschool with a shocker like this !!

:lol: LOLOLOLOLOLOL

That is hilarious Steve, that takes the cake for sure......I have a stitch from laughing :lol:

:lol: Ye its bloody gastly isnt it... i still think the von wafer 1 above the worst...lazy git ...:(

There was a story I read about an nfl player Vernand Morency who's signature is literally a tick. He was in one of this years sets and apparently Topps and UD werent too happy with his penmanship.

Here he is!
dd_1.JPG

Billyhoyle said:
what about this one

10_1.JPG

you know thats actually yao's auto dont you billy? there was a mixup with yaos and AK's autos on those...kirilenkos auto is actually pretty stylish.

lil_pharm said:
c1_1.JPG

LOL! can't get over his auto!

Thats a winner! Worst of all time. I wouldn't be surprised to hear he is illiterate and can't write. Bet you he aced his SAT's too and got great marks in College! :D

Back
Top Bottom