UFC UFC signed glove mailday

Jacob Rushbrook

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jacob
eBay User
petepunter2011
I ordered this a few weeks ago got a nice deal on it as it was buy it now for 80US but accepted my offer of $50US and it arrived today as its unauthenticated but I can guarantee its authenticity as he had pictures and a Facebook page with the same guy getting his autos at UFC conventions and for the price i got it its worth sending to JSA for Authentication in the future but not too sure as its only on a cheaper UFC fan glove. My second MMA Glove in my collection.

Jung Chan-Sung AKA The Korean Zombie signed UFC Glove

photo-1copy9.jpg

Also heres a pic of the framework on a Alistair Overeem glove I framed recently in a box frame.
If your in sydney looking for a good framer at decent rates let me know and i will give you there details they are a smaller shop that relys on happy repeat customers and they give 10% discount to repeat buyers they did this glove in a box frame for $100 which is very cheap for the effort put into it.

I took the advice of the framer and went for the blue mat and silver edges to match the glove and signature was worried it might be a bit too bright but I am happy with the work got a 10x10 canvas print of Overeem stretched on a wooden board that sits next to the frame and I will do the same with the zombie glove once I find a good photo to copy onto a canvas print on google.

reem.jpg

I am so hooked on signed merchandise just picked up another Eight signed UFC gloves and might get a few more if they accept my best offer. aswell as winning a signed boxing glove by roger mayweather this morning
I will keep the names a secret until I receive them in a week or two and post pictures but I have also got offers down on one more i desperately want I hope he accepts my best offer as he is a current UFC champion
Gone over $200 more than what I earn this week got to stop doing that so I don't go broke but I shouldn't be complaining I have had some excellent wins this week

911_Turbo Thanks for your compliments on the framing
I Desperatley wanted a Kid Yamamoto or another Japanese fighters signature as they look cool in Japanese Caligraphy and also a Ronda Rowsey.
But both where way too pricey at the moment and I am sure the Rowsey will go down in price in the future Both would have cost me what I paid for all seven I got today as I got some great offers at basically Half the cost of the buy it now price as I brought in a bulk of 6 gloves off the same seller the other I paid a bit more but got a excellent deal aswell with two cool inscriptions stating the Champ and the fighters nickname instead of his name signature it looks like it will be the gem of the collection
I can post ebay shots of what I got but I prefer to wait and have a dodgy iPhone pic on my wooden table just to prove I actually own them
Edit: I added a extra very rare glove and a hard to get signature gem today and I am about to go all out on one specific buy that will put all the other gloves to shame and put it on my credit card just waiting for a reply on the best offer that he will give me as the glove is $300 the update when it all arrives should be a awesome one

Ripsnorta Thanks for your kind words If I pull off the final glove I am trying to get wait until you see the next mail day it will be even better after that it will be all framing jobs probably one MMA glove a month as I don't want to give them too much work to do at once and it takes 2 weeks from drop off to pickup the finished product

Looking forward to the mail day mate the overeem looks sick :thumbsup:

Thanks man about 17 gloves coming in soon one is a nice gem but not the Dan Henderson Pride Glove I was going to get I decided to invest in a few extra gloves instead as for the price of the Hendo pride glove was like $300 with no authentication so I decided against it as soon as they all arrive I will post pics

5 arrived this morning will post pics soon as Its probably easier to do each shipment than the whole 17. I am not too happy with the signatures on these 5 they didn't come out too nice on the gloves compared to the others I have. due to the gloves they were signed on and some fighters like torres having shitty autos plus the fan gloves are cheaper but at least you can put a good Auto on them a bit disappointed as these were the most expensive of the lot due to the gloves they were signed on but did get a awesome deal as they were all sold privately not via ebay didn't pay much over $200 posted for the lot

Kid Yamamoto - Signed Glove

Yamamoto.jpg

Cris Cyborg Santos - Signed Glove

Cyborg.jpg

Yushin Okami - Signed Glove

okami.jpg

Sexyama Akiyama - Signed Glove

Akiyama.jpg

Miguel Torres - Signed Glove

torres.jpg

Sick glove collection! Very cool WEC glove!
Love what you did with the Overeem! I've been looking for ideas with what to do with the 2 gloves I have.

Chelle I would definitely go with framing over a plastic display case they look much nicer but don't know how much framers would charge down your way I think I got really lucky with a good framer in my local area

Back
Top Bottom