UFC Ufc serra sig

juddcollector

Juddy & UFC collector
Real Name
Ronnie
eBay User
gristar1
hi there I got this Matt Serra octagon kings sig in the mail but I am a little bit suspicious now that have had a close look at it.

Does anyone know where I can get this card authenticated and how much it may set me back?

AFL cards '09 004.jpg

AFL cards '09 002.jpg

Heres a picture which might help you mate, Matt Serra autograph in bottom right hand corner.

SDC10475.jpg

I personally havent heard about the Octagon Kings cards before seeing this one, and im a pretty big MMA fan. But that doesnt mean too much :)

thanks for the help 911 turbo, the sigs are very close but forgers are very good, after seeing that I think it's legit- shame about the unfilled back though.
Octagon Kings was part of a series by Donruss Americana called Ring Kings

Doesnt look authentic.

That doesnt mean it's an IP.

Looks like promos handed out for fans to get an IP auto with.
They could then write the time/date on the back of the card as to when they got it signed?

This is all assumption, but it's how it looks to me.

Doesnt look authentic.

That doesnt mean it's an IP.

Looks like promos handed out for fans to get an IP auto with.
They could then write the time/date on the back of the card as to when they got it signed?

This is all assumption, but it's how it looks to me.

I was thinking that before but I haven't heard of cards where you write the time/place etc. yourself on the back

if you look closely at the bottom left corner of the back of the card, it has the copyright symbol and "All Sports Customs - Printed in Canada" so it is not even an official Donruss card. To me that says that it can't be an authenticated auto from the company. It may be a genuine auto, but where it came from, who knows.

Back
Top Bottom