UFC UFC Series 4

Hey all. I love the UFC and its only gonna get huge so I'm investing in cards for some time now.

I love this round 4 and finally Velasquez auto ! I already own some Cain autos and TWO "THOUGHTS FROM THE BOSS" Dana White/Anderson Silva. Limited to 25 and awesome memorabilia so those are my keys so far

Going to try and get GSP too. One auctioned for $360 USD

Where'd you get your case and how much ? :D

Welcome to the site Goldnuts. Always good to have another UFC collector on here!

Great site glad to be here.. going to be very helpful to have you guys. I am seeking some stuff like Cain diamond parallels and red auto, also interested in any Machida, JDS, Silva, Edgar, and GSP stuff. I have tons of round 3 stuff to sell or trade. Happy to give away round 3 base cards if people need a few. Prefer to send you 10 not 1 though, to make it worth it. Anyone want bulk base ? :D and inserts etc

I think I'll end up keeping one base set of those and my fav fighters, but tons of autos and mat relics to go, fighter worn, tons of numbered and thick and probably 2000 base cards to "get rid of"

I have auto swatch thing.. and of course base.. might have a thicky too. Yep he's for sale or swap

Yeah I can do auto relic and thick version together but thinking they aren't any big deal and you have em :D big fan huh

Geez thats slack of them, watch peoples vids cracking the box. It doesnt take long especially if you skip with the slider to where the person is flipping through cards =\

Personally I never flip through :D being a coin collector as well, I hold the cards by the edges only.

Hey gold nuts, any shogun, Wandy or cro cop stuff lying around that you dont want? If so I'm interested.

Dont think it matters??
The packs are not serial numbered?

Not even sure why you have to show a pack?

---------- Post added 06-10-2010 at 06:08 PM ----------

Great site glad to be here.. going to be very helpful to have you guys. I am seeking some stuff like Cain diamond parallels and red auto, also interested in any Machida, JDS, Silva, Edgar, and GSP stuff. I have tons of round 3 stuff to sell or trade. Happy to give away round 3 base cards if people need a few. Prefer to send you 10 not 1 though, to make it worth it. Anyone want bulk base ? :D and inserts etc

I think I'll end up keeping one base set of those and my fav fighters, but tons of autos and mat relics to go, fighter worn, tons of numbered and thick and probably 2000 base cards to "get rid of"

You should make up a wantlist with a list of trades in the 'wantlist' section of this site?
That way we can all have a look at what you need/have etc

---------- Post added 06-10-2010 at 06:15 PM ----------

Got a few cards in the mail today: http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru...85489-my-first-series-4-cards.html#post791989

All I have from series 1 is Edgar debut, and round 2 Machida mat relic from UFC 67. Was planning on keeping both ;)

Hey guys, for anyone interested in some round 4 stuff I have a bulk buy bargin at the moment, 5 autos (anderson silva, maynard, efrain, guillard, and Kyle Noke TUF auto) a frankie edgar gear card and koscheck mat relic for $70 delievered. This is the start of my upcoming UFC clearance need to make space and free up some funds to go after a few new additions.

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru...sport/85403-ufc-series-4-hits.html#post792237

yes i got my first series 4 cards today, all ultimate gears, didnt pay over $2 each for them, and have about about 30 more on its way,

Yeah stupid TOPPS.. definitely partly their fault ! although.. other market areas have been seeing some similar lowball endings.. people over there don't have enough money ! so if we are on the ball we can get stuff cheap

i want a bisping auto to go with my wanderlei as like a ufc 110 thing, which are fairly cheap, but postage is nuts. hopefully digeze will let his go to me.

Back
Top Bottom