UFC UFC Sealed Boxes

tomanycards96

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brandon
eBay User
marrbr
Hey Guys

It's my cousins birthday next week and he likes watching the UFC so I though I would get him a Sealed Box of 2009 UFC Round 2 (I don't think he knows about the Auto's and Memorobilia)! I want to spend around $140-145USD a box dlvd to Perth

If someone in Australia has a box of this product reply here please or PM me!

Thanks a million

hey mate

i know Siegeandspike is getting a case delivered to his house.

But i think the boxes are more then 140US , im pretty sure they are double that...

Worth it though

hey mate

i know Siegeandspike is getting a case delivered to his house.

But i think the boxes are more then 140US , im pretty sure they are double that...

Worth it though

Looked on eBay under completed listings for UFC Hobby Boxes Round 2

The prices are (not including delivery):

The last 3 sold went for:

$146AUD
$145AUD
$150AUD

---------- Post added 05-10-2009 at 10:58 PM ----------

Oh and the last case went for $1675 for a 12 box case and it works out to be around $140 a box!

Thanks

That case price is in USD, so more like 1940 + about 80 delivery, which is about 170 AUD without delivery within Australia. $170 AUD is also about what the cheapest individual boxes have been going for with shipping from Canada.

I got a box off ebay yesterday was the $146 remember 2 things that doesnt include post and that is american $$$ u will usually look around $220 per box if u can get one cheaper snap it up!!!
Try ufc.com $150 us plus post thats prob the cheapest u will get

I will be looking to get a competitive price on boxes when my case arrives. I would rather lots of Aussies got to buy them rather than holding onto the boxes and selling them overseas at a later date.

The boxes work out to more than $150US each though even at the case price. Then there is the delivery that I paid to get them to AUS then the delivery to wherever you guys live etc.

$1675 is a great price on a case, in presale most cases were over $2K.
My case was certainly more than $1675.

BUT remember your $1675 case might be the cheapest case you will ever see, one that went through without many bids??

Kimbo's auto's are selling for over $200 US. BUT, I saw a Kimbo Auto go for $176US, probably the cheapest one I will see. (if you get my point?)

You can sometimes get a good deal on ebay, if you find one, go for it! But if you are not having any luck then hopefully I will be selling some boxes on here soon and will do as good a deal as I can for you all!!