Ufc help!!

Jets59

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Freddy
Hey guys, I have definately left this too late, but Ill give it a go.

Im on the hunt for Shogun cards. He is going to be my PC player that I collect. Been one of my favourites since the PRIDE days. I obviously couldnt have picked a worse time to start this, but ill see what i can accumalte before the prices go even higher as I believe he will not loose again for a long long time :)

At the moment im looking for;

Round 1 base, round 1 gold, round 1 silver and round 1 standard issue mat relic.

Round 2 Gold, Round 2 silver

Main event base, main event gold, main event silver and bronze. Cage relic standard and cage relic bronze /88.

Not sure if any of you guys have anything, just let me know. Even if I could knock off the base cards and the golds id be pretty happy.

Great choice of fighter! Shogun is 1 of my favourites too, his fight with rampage in pride was amazing!

Good luck on the chase..if you decide to go after the pride cards let me know as there are a couple of Wand cards that I want but I'm not paying 25-40US for his base card!!

The fedor going for about 250US!!!!

Good luck

Yeah those pride card prices are crazy. I saw the shogun one listed at 200 the other day :(

Back
Top Bottom