UFC UFC Base??

wolvesjr34

Morrow Super Collector
Real Name
AJ
eBay User
wolvesjr34
Hi Guys Just looking to maybe purchase some UFC base bulk lots for my sister for christmas or even a complete BASE set, but I know nothing about value or anything, so just looking for best deal I can find... feel free to post some info here or PM me.

Thanks guys :)

AJ

Can help you out with a full base set for Series 3 (Main Event) or Series 4. I have LOADS of base cards, so just need to sort the sets.

Could do them in cardboard boxes for $15/set including postage, or $20 if you want them in UltraPro hard plastic boxes.

I'm already putting together a series 4 set for somebody else, so will sort one extra just in case. Let me know if you're interested in Main Event and I'll start sorting those too.

Cheers,
Cormac.

thanks... I'll talk to my sister see if its something she is still keen on, I appreciate you taking th etime :) I'll let you know soon.

Okay she is interested (sorry for delay... busy period and all) how many cards in each set? and any chance of a couple scans of the base card design so she can see if she likes the design (she isn't into cards quite like me... gotta like the design).

Back
Top Bottom