UFC UFC 2010 Case Break

ok good luck, ill come online before i go to bed, to see the results. i hope you get something your after. who are your favourite fighters by the way.

Went over to a mates last night and we did a box each.

My Box Hits were:

Nate Diaz Auto
Rich Franklin Auto
Josh Bryant TUF Auto
Ben Saunders Mat Relic
Frankie Edgar Gear Relic

Mates box was:

Roy Neslon Auto #/88
Dan Hardy Auto
Skyscraper Katz Ultimate Gear Auto/Relic #25

Knew that out of the 12 boxes the hit card would end up in my mates 1 box. Softened the blow a little that it wasn't of a sick fighter and just a TapouT guy.

I'll throw up a case recap scan on Monday/Tuesday.

A couple of comments on this series -

1) Loved busting UFC, fun product with decent hits in each box and i look forward to the December release of 'Knockout"

2) There was such potential for Topps to really create something special with UFC cards starting with a sport which has seen it's popularity soar over recent years. (Unlike other American sports that have been established for decades). Instead, they have watered down the product just like every other US sport and saturated the market. eg. When it costs you $40 to buy an Auto card of an NRL/AFL player, sports that are largely followed in only a couple of states in Australia, but you can pickup a Big Nog, Edgar etc etc Auto for less than $20 there is clearly something out of balance.

3) Topps....Black Borders??? Pleeeease, it shows up dings so badly. When i get cards fresh out of the packets already with white dings in the top corners then what hope do collectors have of putting together cards in mint condition? Ebay, fair enough, but not even getting cards out of the packets mint is a disgrace!

totally agree with those comments. I mean you can get anderson silva autos now for less then 40 bucks with this latest release. And yoiu can see the damage with the earlier rounds, prices are absolutely plummeting.

yeh well put digeze, i agree with the damaged cards i have seen a few youtube busts missing hits and pulling damaged cards. im glad you enjoyed the break, let us know when you can what is and isnt up for grabs.

Could add both
Frankie Edgar Gear Relic
Rich Franklin Auto

To my list of possibles for trade for all that stuff I have for you ;)

Went over to a mates last night and we did a box each.

My Box Hits were:

Nate Diaz Auto
Rich Franklin Auto
Josh Bryant TUF Auto
Ben Saunders Mat Relic
Frankie Edgar Gear Relic

Mates box was:

Roy Neslon Auto #/88
Dan Hardy Auto
Skyscraper Katz Ultimate Gear Auto/Relic #25

Knew that out of the 12 boxes the hit card would end up in my mates 1 box. Softened the blow a little that it wasn't of a sick fighter and just a TapouT guy.

I'll throw up a case recap scan on Monday/Tuesday.

A couple of comments on this series -

1) Loved busting UFC, fun product with decent hits in each box and i look forward to the December release of 'Knockout"

2) There was such potential for Topps to really create something special with UFC cards starting with a sport which has seen it's popularity soar over recent years. (Unlike other American sports that have been established for decades). Instead, they have watered down the product just like every other US sport and saturated the market. eg. When it costs you $40 to buy an Auto card of an NRL/AFL player, sports that are largely followed in only a couple of states in Australia, but you can pickup a Big Nog, Edgar etc etc Auto for less than $20 there is clearly something out of balance.

3) Topps....Black Borders??? Pleeeease, it shows up dings so badly. When i get cards fresh out of the packets already with white dings in the top corners then what hope do collectors have of putting together cards in mint condition? Ebay, fair enough, but not even getting cards out of the packets mint is a disgrace!

Totally agree, some really good points there.

Check this out: Topps UFC Series 4 Blue Auto Autograph WANDERLEI SILVA - eBay, UFC, Cards, Sports Mem, Cards Fan Shop. (end time 09-Oct-10 12:39:46 AEDST)

What the hell??????

Bad picture, bad end time (9pm ET on a Friday night is that??)

And yeah, plenty of these around to buy. I find a good gauge is to look at a retail shop selling them.. and halve the price unless its something and someone popular

But think I'm going to sign up for Beckett online price guide.

Same guy has Wanderlei auto up for $25 buynow

Oh and another reason ? because its not first auto. There are round 1 2 and 3 autos. THOSE are worth more because they came out first. Makes sense to me anyway

yeh i want my wand round2 auto back and the cheapest i ahve seen one is double his round 4 auto.

Case Recap Scans:

Complete Subsets-

scan0008-3.jpg

scan0009-3.jpg

scan0010-3.jpg

scan0011-2.jpg

scan0012-3.jpg

scan0013-1.jpg

scan0014-2.jpg

scan0015-1.jpg

scan0016-1.jpg

scan0017-1.jpg

Parallels #/188

scan0023-1.jpg

Ultimate Gear Relics

scan0018-1.jpg

Matt Relics

scan0019-1.jpg

Ultimate Gear Relics #/188

scan0020-1.jpg

Matt Relics #/188

scan0021-1.jpg

Matt Relics #/88

scan0022-1.jpg

Autos

scan0024-1.jpg

scan0025-1.jpg

Numbererd Autos

Cote #/88
Lawlor #/15

scan0026-1.jpg

Redemptions-

scan0027-1.jpg

Ultimate Gear Relic/Auto #/25

scan0028-1.jpg

nice work digeeze, id be interested in the bisping auto and if you have any spares of the two wand inserts (pride)&(bllodlines), if you have spares and are lookign at sellign them off to get some $$$ back, give me a buzz

Back
Top Bottom