UFC Ufc 117 [SPOILERS]

Jay Blank

One Man Army
Real Name
Jason
Just ordered my UFC 117 pay per view through austar, only $35 sweet. Broadcasts Sunday 8th August in Australian time.

Fight card:
Anderson Silva V Chael Sonnen - Middleweight Championship
Jon Fitch V Thiago Alves
Clay Guida V Rafael Dos Anjos
Matt Hughes V Ricardo Almeida
Roy Nelson V Junior Dos Santos
Thiago Silva V Tim Boetsch
Dustin Hazelett V Rick Story
Stefan Struve V Christian Morecraft
Johny Hendricks V Charlie Brenneman
Ben Saunders V Dennis Hallman

Some sweet matchups i have put my tips to win in bold. :thumbsup: Anderson Silva better not lose, don't want to see him lose a fight in UFC, another title defence = my 01/15 red auto goes up in price :D

Re: Ufc 117

another win for anderson to only increase the value of that red you have. great for you lol. not a bad fight card but i haven't seen one half as good since UFC 84 yeh i know i'm living in the past but was crazy

If any of you haven't heard Sonnen's interview yet....

!

Funniest **** I've heard in a looooong time!

Hour and a half till the UFC 117 PPV! Gonna be sweet. Can't wait to see Sonnen get his face smashed in.

Anderson Silva V Chael Sonnen - Middleweight Championship Silva by submission Rd.5
Jon Fitch V Thiago Alves - Jon Fitch Unanimous Decision
Clay Guida V Rafael Dos Anjos - Guida by tapout Rd. 3
Matt Hughes V Ricardo Almeida - Hughes by submission Rd. 1
Roy Nelson V Junior Dos Santos - Dos Santos Unanimous Decision
Thiago Silva V Tim Boetsch - Not shown on PPV
Dustin Hazelett V Rick Story - Not shown on PPV
Stefan Struve V Christian Morecraft - Struve TKO Rd. 2
Johny Hendricks V Charlie Brenneman - Not shown on PPV
Ben Saunders V Dennis Hallman - Not shown on PPV

Silva was getting smashed by Sonnen for first 4 rounds and pulled a triangle with 1 minute of round 5 left. I was in shock, Sonnen dominated Silva until the submission

Guida broke Dos Anjos' Jaw in round 1 and made him tap in 3rd round by putting pressure on his jaw

Matt hughes pulled the sickest choke i've ever seen, don'y know how he did it from that position

Big Country Nelson was great in defeat, has an iron chin took so many massive shots and went the distance

Alves was crap, got destroyed by Fitch, didn't make weight and refused to lose last 1/2 a pound so lost 20% of his purse.

Overall good card. Silva still Champion (just)

Can't believe Sonnen tapped!

I would have choked to death rather than tap in the last minute after dominating 4.9 rounds...

Sick, sick card. That was awesome watching Anderson get belted for 4 and a half rounds. He deserved it. I really dont like the guy. He rubs me the wrong way. It was awesome to see him get dropped on his feet. Beautiful to watch. Just goes to show what can happen when you back yourself, believe in yourself and come out and have a go. Awesome performance by Chael. Having said that, Awesome sub by anderson to pulll it out of no where. Hopefully Vitor knocks Anderson the F O if that is his next fight.

I was glad to see Fitch win. Hughes was massively impressive. I was really pulling for big country, I love that guy. Spewing he lost, but showed great heart. I cant believe he was still there at the end. I nearly got knocked out just watching some of those shots he ate repeatedly lol.

Back
Top Bottom