UD Trilogy is out and guess what.......

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
They used sticker autos for one of the nicest sets in Trilogy......Thankfully the autofocus cards are on card autos......

Rondo Auto Patch #/10

cb1c_12.JPG

Never really had a thing against stickers until recently...sheesh, give it up card companies! So it's a little harder! So what!

What can you do?????????????????

Either you are stuck with a redemption that you will never get to see, or you get these cards with stickers on them.

An auto is better than nothing, but the cost of the product is just so expensive that you would hope they would make more of an effort.

Lets just see what they do with Ultimate, Chronology and Exquisite.

Ersk

What can you do?????????????????

Either you are stuck with a redemption that you will never get to see, or you get these cards with stickers on them.

An auto is better than nothing, but the cost of the product is just so expensive that you would hope they would make more of an effort.

Lets just see what they do with Ultimate, Chronology and Exquisite.

Ersk

good point ersk, I am getting really sick of stickers too, especially with cards that shouldn't have stickers as they stick out badly..

It seems with the stickers, they can give a sheet to every player and flood the market with shite players sigs. No longer is pulling a sig of a player a heart stopping moment as it is usually someone in the minor leagues and it is a limited sig of 1500. blah...

hes sort of getting lazy. at least its not a poor auto, but the black with blue doesnt look good at all imo.

Somethings not right about that one posted above.......

I saw that auto and its totally different to all of the other Dual Kidd/Nash autos I've seen on ebay.

Here is another example...

4cab_1.JPG

Cheers
Matt

lol just ugly, poor card design! god the day they put stickers on exquisite is the day i stop collecting i think...

That has really butchered what should be a premium level auto... the autograph is a shit effort as well.

I know production costs are important, but jesus, ruining cards like that to save a few bucks... THAT is why i dont buy UD products anymore...

Back
Top Bottom