Ud Black Multi Box Break!

What an incredible card to pull.Can't wait to see it.Well done mate.

Lol, I was only one man out (CP3, for Hakeem). I was wrong before though, THAT Is the pull of the Month...the YEAR......the EVER! Remaining boxes on sale now for $5 a pop!

:woot: how can I sleep now. that wins pull of the decade on this forum!!

by the way, I figure you owe everyone who encouraged you to bust the case a beer ;) :woot:

Amazing...selling the last 5 boxes (not to us of course) would almost get you those two redemptions for free, not to mention the other nice cards pulled. Definately a good investment there, well done to pick out your 2 A list boxes (or maybe it is a hot case, or semi arid?).

same octo auto but numbered to 10 via redemption sold for $2099 u.s so urs will probably sell for over $3000 u.s. if i were u sell it coz it will be a while b4 u see that card. plus black's value is high atm until 08 exquisite is released.

YOu should bust the rest now, you could sell the quad auto to pay for the case!!

Or just sell me a box for $100.

:thumbsup:
;)

i doubt it will sell for 2800 considering the octo auto #10 sold for 2100 u.s but will at least pay for 1 1/2 to 2 box. sell the rest to ebay u.s and get at least half ur money back.

My guess was spot on suihon i predicted u will pull that holy grail card in my 1st post;). I must get into busting boxes like u now, i'm so jeolous:lol:.

Thanks guys for nudging me to crack open the case.. Im trying to upload the photo.. And no, i havnt scratched the code...:p GOOD CALL ON THE FIRST POST ALSO JORDAN23.. Ill need you around for the next case... If theres another case.

My guess was spot on DarthAnnihl8or i predicted u will pull that holy grail card in my 1st post;). I must get into busting boxes like u now, i'm so jeolous:lol:.

What? It wasn't even Darth's box...and you predicted pulling of a case hit, didn't you, not an octo (Nashy did that). The MOJO is making people light headed!

mama mia!!!! fantastic pull, the best ive seen live!!!!!!!!!!!! wait, the best ive seen ever!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom