Baseball UD 2007 Masterpieces 2009 Goodwin Champions

package

Echelon base set Hunter
Real Name
Scott
eBay User
aus-package
2007 Masterpieces. I really wish i would've recorded this break. These cards are absolutely amazing and the insert and parallels are over the top. I did hit the lincecum RC and parallel RC so that did help but just the feel of the product makes the price seem very worthwhile.

2009 Goodwin. Not as good as Ginter, in my opinon, same fun cards of silly things like the hoodwinks cards BUT...... I should've recorded this one cause i hit the Landmarks redemption card. Heres hoping i get a piece of coal from the titanic rather than sand from omaha beach.

I would have sold the landmarks redemption,trust me. Got into a big debate over some of the more silly items and potentially implausible items.
Ergo,Napoleons hair. There is no DNA signature for him,he has been buried for hundreds of years,yet somehow they have hair of his. Cant prove it is,period,and cant prove it is not. Where as with coal or sand, you can be sure......it would take 100-200k in forensic identification work to prove if it was or was not.
It has a nostalgic feel to it and even a humorous one, but IMO,sell it ;)

Back
Top Bottom