Tyson Beck announced his next collab today... and it's a game changer! See what's cooking inside

TheCardExperience

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jamie
COMC User
jamiewy77
Official announcement below:

Tyson Beck Shop

258745976_10224061567181654_2607027612731823810_n.jpg

Guessing I'm not the only one who'll be in a mad scramble this week to raise funds in preparation for this drop :lol: My bank account is really hoping I miss the big autos.

Absolutely amazing announcement. Giannis was huge, this is even bigger.
Imagine what can come of this going forward as well.

How much do you reckon the Curry autos will be? I had a look at the Giannis autos on release day and the prices were ridiculous.

Absolutely amazing announcement. Giannis was huge, this is even bigger.
Imagine what can come of this going forward as well.
Absolutely! I can't wait to see what direction he goes next. His taste is on point with his player selections, it's almost like he's a collector at heart and signs who he wants and not just what the market trends towards.

Also, thinking this will be huge for all of his previous card catalogue as there will be so many jumping in for the first time on the Curry who will then start a set chase.

I can see the appeal of his stuff but it hasn’t intrigued me enough to get any yet. Not sure why
I understand the reservations, as with anything new I think just it takes time and or one player/design to change your mind, then it becomes very appealing :)

How much do you reckon the Curry autos will be? I had a look at the Giannis autos on release day and the prices were ridiculous.
I personally thought the Giannis prices were on point. Just for the fact that any Panini era Giannis Auto is priced over and most are unnumbered and even sticker autos.

1637491998567.png

I get the feeling that the Curry will be more expensive just for the fact that I'd say Tyson has invested a lot more to secure Curry to a signing deal.
In saying that, I feel these will sell out almost instantly and most will double or triple in price after release.

I'll be queuing up for an auto to try secure one for the PC and if I miss that I'll try be quick enough for a base to ease the disappointment if I miss the auto :D

Absolutely! I can't wait to see what direction he goes next. His taste is on point with his player selections, it's almost like he's a collector at heart and signs who he wants and not just what the market trends towards.

Also, thinking this will be huge for all of his previous card catalogue as there will be so many jumping in for the first time on the Curry who will then start a set chase.

I understand the reservations, as with anything new I think just it takes time and or one player/design to change your mind, then it becomes very appealing :)

I personally thought the Giannis prices were on point. Just for the fact that any Panini era Giannis Auto is priced over and most are unnumbered and even sticker autos.

1637491998567.png

I get the feeling that the Curry will be more expensive just for the fact that I'd say Tyson has invested a lot more to secure Curry to a signing deal.
In saying that, I feel these will sell out almost instantly and most will double or triple in price after release.

I'll be queuing up for an auto to try secure one for the PC and if I miss that I'll try be quick enough for a base to ease the disappointment if I miss the auto :D

Exactly, actually a great point! HINT HINT TYSON! @TysonBeck

1_mtPFq5xEKSuSJcO2W2XF9A.0 (1).jpeg

Last edited:
I can see the appeal of his stuff but it hasn’t intrigued me enough to get any yet. Not sure why
Same. I really like Tyson and his acumen, does a top job. I'd prefer though to chase cards that are randomly distributed in packs, no thrill in buying cardboard straight up like this.

Hats off though. Giannis THEN Steph, damn.

I wasn't able to get in the website crashed. Pretty disappointing. Did anyone get a look at prices for the autos?

More people are in support of him than not given what happened today.

Unfortunately a few people just have zero understanding in their bones and took the abusive route instead which was disappointing to see given how hard Tyson works to keep collectors in the game and happy.

Loved the choice of players he had for the free drop.

Coby White or Brandon Ingram the poll was for. I really want a Coby White but can understand why BI gets the votes.

Back
Top Bottom