Tv Shows and movies you wish produced cards

Well it seems no-one has said the couple I would love to see.

I want True Blood and Game of Thrones(I know they will never happen, but I can always wish right?:D)
and Chuck, I love that show! can never have enough Adam Baldwin autos.

I wouldn't be surprised if Game of Thrones gets a set. Many of the lush miniseries (Tudors, Spartacus) have had cards in the premium pack formats and the fantasy content of GoT would make it a natural. True Blood has been vetoed, from memory I think Breygent approached the license holders but they're not interested in having a card set made.

Yeah I know True Blood will never happen, I remember Breygent saying so too. Obviously HBO isn't interested, so I just figured that they wouldn't be interested in a Game of Thrones set either.
It's just my wishful thinking:D

how about a "married with children" set??

---------- Post added 14-08-2011 at 09:10 PM ----------

and for you owen get smart, f-troop, time tunnel and land of the giants:thumbsup:

Godfather set, imagine a dual auto/cut of pacino/brando
Step brothers set called prestige worldwide haha
Ice road truckers, not sure there would be much of a market though

Yeah I know True Blood will never happen, I remember Breygent saying so too. Obviously HBO isn't interested, so I just figured that they wouldn't be interested in a Game of Thrones set either.
It's just my wishful thinking:D
Not sure if you are aware but you can get non-official autograph cards of cast members from both these series. Check out 258 West Authentic Signatures

Back
Top Bottom