Tv Shows and movies you wish produced cards

GiRDS-

Collecting UFC Bobbleheads
Real Name
Aron
eBay User
hey guys

i was thinking of some tv shows i liked and was hoping they had cards sadly they dont what shows do you wish produced cards mine are

NCIS
NCIS LA
BONES
CRIMINAL MINDS

there are a few others but they are my main

I'm not sure if there are cards of this but Sanctuary and a cool new show that has just finished it's first season Misfits

Misfits is SICK!!! I'm so buying that when it comes out on dvd, how funny is the main character

---------- Post added 17-07-2010 at 07:33 PM ----------

btw I wish they made Dead Set and 30 Rock cards

Sorry danger I didn't know you had a thread on it, I may have to look into misfits I haven't heard of it before

sounds god lol ferrai's. 'this here is a piece limited to 500 from the pristine leather interior of a ferrari enzo". :)

you talking about the one who thinks he doesn't have a power he's a classic. I'm going to look for the series this week. Dead Set would have been good too

yeh that guy lol, you into those ABC2 shows like being human and beautiful people? GREAT SHOWS!

man I loved Prison Break before the last season... I even bought a few UACC signed pics, and a wanted poster of the brothers...

Back to the Future triology cards....would be FTW! :dw:

• Costume cards (how about the Future Nikes Mcfly wears!)
  • Prop Cards (Hoverboard, Flux Capacitor)
  • Autograph's (Dual Auto's)
  • Sketch Cards (wow ...imagine!)

i forgot about big bang theory id def grab some of them too. maybe two and a half men aswell used to be one of my fav shows but its getting a bit repetitive. however if ncis or bones had cards id probably frab a case of both sell my ps3 and wii to afford them lol

Back
Top Bottom