eBay User
Falling Skies
Revenge ( soon to be released)
NCIS
BigBang Theory
Vampire Diaries Season2

let me know if you have any available.

Cheers

not that i know. i bought one in a share run on here ages ago by tanget, but tanget's not active around here anymore.

theres a card show here in penrith not this weekend the one after im going to have a look around.

I've picked up a few loose cards off ebay but wouldn't mind busting a few packs

I wouldn't mind coming down to that but a lack of a job may keep me here.

I can do you big bang season 3 and 4 binders (brand new) with album card for 40 dollars + postage. I know that Jen did not order binders with her shares as she was wearing costs of shipping herself from the states. In the shares funded by Footy Funaddicts that I will manage our aim is to give the best box price we can and to also offer binders.

Dave

thanks for the offer dave but i might do a bulk order on dacardworld and make the most of their sales and just cop the shipping.

they have cheap stuff but shipping like you say shipping is the only problem, but if i grab a few things i might be able to make it worth my while.

i might see what i can pick up at this card show not this weekend the one after and then place my order.

thanks for the offer dave but i might do a bulk order on dacardworld and make the most of their sales and just cop the shipping.

they have cheap stuff but shipping like you say shipping is the only problem, but if i grab a few things i might be able to make it worth my while.

i might see what i can pick up at this card show not this weekend the one after and then place my order.

I see what you mean, $18.00 for the Big Bang 3&4 binder is not bad.

Back
Top Bottom