Tuesday Mail - And another project completion!!!!!

buyingstuffformikelee

Exq Auto Patches rule!
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
buyingstuffformikelee
Well, really down after the Heats performance today. So un-impressed with it all :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Anyway, got me some mail:

Some Hardcourt Auto RC's:

Carney
142Auto.jpg

Rondo
143Auto.jpg

Jones
150Auto.jpg

Novak
149Auto.jpg

And one I was really excited on getting in for the PC. Which I thought was lost. Which just turned out it was shipped out almost 1 month later.....

Shaq Ultimate Gold 25 of 25!!!!!! Yyyaaahhhhh!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

04-05UltimateShaqGold25of25.jpg

And also, to round it all off.

Finished one of my set chases after getting in the last peice that I needed.

So, here it is, hope you enjoy guys:

SP Game Floor Jersey Floor Combo set Site

Mike.

ozguy3825 - Thanks :)
Yeah, ever since Tim gave me that uuunnnrrreeeaaalllllllllllllll Shaq, I had to go for the others in the set.

jimboiitmac - Thanks :)
Yeah, I love the design, and will be going for more, if people would actually trade me one. They are harder to find than gold I tell ya!
Yeah, I really loved how the set turned out.

Congrats on getting the Shaq.

The Jersey Floor Combo site looks great. I really like the background you used.

great work on the set completion mike.that web site you have made for the set looks unreal.well done :D .
great mailday.won't belong until you finish that set too.good work and keep them coming.
tony :D

Benny J - Thanks bud, I like that design a lot. Will be picking up a box down the tack when I get some $$$ together.

scottsophie - Thanks bud :)
Yeah, despite my hate of sticker auto's, the set should look good. Eben though, it was an after thought, I only really went after the Materials subset.

AndrewG23 - Thanks for the nice comments.
Always nice to get to the end of a set chase.

blackwind - Thanks man :)

vladlevinsky - Thanks :)
Yeah, came up with the idea when I first thought about going for the set. Turned out nicely.

wall3ace - Thanks bud :)

tony - Thanks bud :)
Yeah, trying to work back on the cheaper stuff for now, won't be going after this years exquisite at all.
04-05 Ultimate will be my calling down the track sometime. The design has really grown on me, and those auto jersey cards they have in the set are just down right awesome. I want to pull one, even if it's a crapp player :lol:

Love the Shaq, it's almost as nice as the 1/1 ;)

The jersey/floor set looks great as well. Vlad's right, the background is really cool!

Golden Shaq there.

Nice Harcourts futures. Going for the set?

Funkadelic - Ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Thanks for the nice commenst on the site. Yeah, came up with the background a while ago. Just needed enough cards to make it possible :)

ace e - Thanks bud :D

Ersk - Thanks bud :)
Yep, wil be going for the set of those ;)

Back
Top Bottom