Tuesday ESP cards back

AutographedMemorabilia

Autographed Memorabilia
Real Name
Corey
eBay User
1969rooster
Here is todays Mailday ESP signed David Shillington cards.
ds1.jpg
ds2.jpg

Corey, mate you prolly should explain that you are a business and you have arrangements with players etc.
Hello Dave.
As you know if i start to explain how i do things it ends up in more of a mess,because of what happens for a example someone i used to deal with start trying to cause trouble and becuase of that he has a open case file with the Acma,Australia Federal Police,Queensland police and ACCC.
And to give you an idea on whathe did was sent anonymous letters to clubs and players turning it all around it was when i was able to produce police reports to show who was changing signatures on jerseys that they beleived me.
I would just prefer if anyone has any doubts to ring me me up with me and talk to me about what i do or even come with me to a training session or private meets that i have with player.
Yourself Dave you have seen what goes on so you understand.
I know i get hammered on this site but to me its like a 8 foot brick wall and its just knocking out a brick at a time.
And because i was always behind the seens most people never knew who i was because of the 12 to 15 dealers that dealt with me gettig items off me and because i have a bigger presence on ebay and a shop people will get to no what i do.
I do get trad with the same brush as a sig pig,and even on here a lot of people have private messaged me and i have rung them and spoke to them about what i do.
I suppose like you dave you have been their and see what happens and thats all that counts.

Back
Top Bottom