Ttm help

bernard

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Bernie
Anyone have any details and/advise for sending off Broncos cards to be signed.

Cheers

I've learnt that sending to organizations can be tedious. I've had success with the club with the Bulldogs, but the Panthers sent them straight back, although the player said it was fine.

I did some TTM about 10 years ago and when I got back some cards that had a different sig on them to cards that I'd had signed in person by the same player, I decided I would not do TTM anymore as there is no guarantee its the actual player signing the card.

Last edited:
I did some TTM about 10 years ago and when I got back some cards that had a different sig on them to cards that I'd had signed in person by the same player, I decided I would not do TTM anymore as there is no guarantee its the actual player signing them.
thats bizzare.

From my experience the Broncos have seemed pretty good with ttm's. Last season I sent to a couple of players and they all came back. Depends on who you send to though.

From my experience the Broncos have seemed pretty good with ttm's. Last season I sent to a couple of players and they all came back. Depends on who you send to though.
Current players?? If you have an address and can help me out shoot me an address. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom