TTM Autos

patterz123

#1 B.Cuz Collector
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
paternitis
Hi Guys

I through it would be a good idea to start up a thread for TTM autos (Through the mail autos), where people can post pics of their successes and we can make a list of successful reply's for those keen to get started.

TTM autos are good fun and a great way to get autos of your favourite players for your personal collection.

I have only tried AFL players with a few successful replies and alot that have yet to comeback to me, but its great when you get one back in the mail:D

Brisbane Lions

From brisbane so far i have received autographs from star players such as Jonathon Brown, Simon Black and Nigel Lappin.

Nigel was kind enough to reply to my letter with his own and Simon also included a personalised Brisbane card.

ttm001.jpg

ttm002.jpg

Other Teams/Players

Nick Malceski and Travis Cloke

ttmmalceski.jpg

Daniel Cross and Brad Johnson

crossttm.jpg

Hope this gives a few people some inspiration to send some cards out through the mail, i'd love to see other people's success's aswell!

nah mate just go to there club website. find the address normally under the club. then you send it to that address but with the players name on it. ive tryed 6 or 7 players got back from cox deledio griffen waiting on buddy black and n brown.

Yeh Pruey .. post all yours up mate.
Just upload them to photobucket and copy the img code into your post to display the pic.

Jestero:
What i do is just get the PO Box address of the club off their contact us page.

EG:

Simon Black
Brisbane Lions Football Club
PO Box 1535
Coorparoo DC QLD 4151

and make sure you include a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope for them to send the cards back in.

Yeh Pruey .. post all yours up mate.
Just upload them to photobucket and copy the img code into your post to display the pic.

Jestero:
What i do is just get the PO Box address of the club off their contact us page.

EG:

Simon Black
Brisbane Lions Football Club
PO Box 1535
Coorparoo DC QLD 4151

and make sure you include a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope for them to send the cards back in.

I might give it a go.... how do you send the cards? Envelope/top loader etc??

top loader i normally fold the toploader up in the letter.
P.s dont forget a self addressed envelope with a stamp lol.

heres a few of mine.

Brett deledio 07 sketch and 08 common, got smudged a bit came in a damaged mail thing from the post office dont know what went on there.

Copyofbrett.jpg

The second 2 ryan griffen commons 08 didnt have any inserts of him at the time.

ryangriffen.jpg

The third dean cox. 2008 common and 2008 bfs.

deancox.jpg

Not bad for 5 mins of your time and a couple of stamps.

Copyofbrett.jpg

ryangriffen.jpg

deancox.jpg

Umm .. just put what you like about the player/team i guess.
I try send to my favourite players of the game, and just talk about how i like their style of play etc. Then just ask politely whether they are able to sign the enclosed card.

Best I ever got through the post was 5 cards featuring Michael De Vere from the Brisbane Broncos sent to me from England. I wrote to Mick care off the Huddersfield Giants and one of the Admin staff in the club, in return I received a letter from Mick and the 5 cards autographed. I also wrote to Gorden Tallis care of the NRL, my letter was forwarded to his PA in Brisbane, he then wrote back to me and autographed the 5 cards of his from 2000 - 2004 inclusive..............I still have the envelope, heheheheee

Hey guys i'm new to this, have collected fan packs for a few years bu now want to start TTDoes anyone have any success from USA if so how do you do SASE, am interested maily in NHL, NFL, and MLB

Yer what do you put? just a short sharp letter? or a full on thanks for the time etc etc?

Could people please let me know which Aussies sign TTM, I am collecting for the local Childrens Hospital. We are going to have an auction and hope to raise enough money for new Humidity Cribs.

Thanks Very Much.

Could people please let me know which Aussies sign TTM, I am collecting for the local Childrens Hospital. We are going to have an auction and hope to raise enough money for new Humidity Cribs.

Thanks Very Much.

For a charity collection,
i'd say your best bet would to email all the 16 AFL clubs individuallyand just explain your cause/situation and ask for a donation of a signed team poster/guernsay. These days many of the clubs do donations and charity work, and im sure you will at least get a few reply's for some donated items, whether they be small or large.

Otherwise through ttm, you dont want to send any items that you risk of not getting back eg - your own $100 Guernsay, which is why collector cards and photos are probly the way to go.

Good luck with raising some products for your auctions,
if you need a list of players to send through the mail feel free to pm me and ill let you know who i have got back over time!

Back
Top Bottom