trying to get back into it

ElkyJnr

Banned User
Real Name
Elek
eBay User
egklop1308, ElkyUS
hey all, Im from Adelaide and trying to get back into collecting again.. so hard to now days with al the diff sports and sets and then not to mention subsets etc etc

Im mainly a NBA collector, Golf and also AFL.. and throw in marvel/xmen cards... who doesnt love cards from your childhood comics..

Im looking for boxes, cases, packs etc to buy.. dont have alot to trade as i use to collect well over 10years ago before all the auto's and patches etc.

im after player cards of David Robinson, Latrell Sprewell, Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin and ray allen here and there..

hope to get to do business with a few of who via here and get some deals going and even case buys etc..
Regards Elek

agreed ben buying boxes of ebay and the thrill of opening a hobby box or blaster box is a good feeling unlike the old days of a couple packets...

I still think there is too many subsets going around and autos etc as now days an auto isnt worth as much as when they first brought them out... but fun factor will always be there..

next mission is to buy my first case

Welcome to the site mate, I have a stall down on Sundays at the Pooraka Markets, feel free to like my facebook page and send me a PM if you want a hand with anything.
I stock mainly NBA, UFC, WWE and Non-sport like Marvel.

Also having a trade day in 2 Sundays on the 18th of March your welcome to come along, meet other OCT members and collectors. Will be a good day.

There are a few of us on here from Adelaide - if you need some advice or help getting your way back into it just shoot me a PM.

Back
Top Bottom