Triple Post - CASE BREAK, MEGA Mail & A1 Mojo Mailday - Pictures are now up

A1CardsandGaming

@ A1, we love collecting as much as you do !
Real Name
Terry
eBay User
www.A1CardsandGaming.com
Hi Everyone,

After a crazy start to 2014 I could not be happier and the A1 regulars are the one's making it all happen :thumbsup:

Consecutive record breaking weeks and A1 Mojo being busted at a record pace

With so much to share in this thread, I have reserved the 2nd and 3rd post to fit everything in

Stay tuned for some viewing pleasure :kick:

A1 Cards and Gaming - We love collecting as much as you do :hearts:

To get things started, here is some fun and Mojo busted from A1.

The biggest hit to ever come from an A1 box will also be revealed in the not too distant future... the lucky collector sent it for grading before I could get a pic

Some Trade day fun

a1 trade day 25th Jan 2014.PNG

Showing off some Trade day A1 MOJO
Michael Jordan Homecourt signature redemption
&
Kyrie Irving Glass Rookie auto
a1 trade day 25th Jan 2104 2.PNG

a1 trade day 25th Jan 2014 3.PNG

A new stand for the Various figurines available at A1
a1 Trade day 25th Jan 2014 4.PNG

a1 trade day 25th jan 2014 5.PNG

The next pictures of some A1 MOJO revealed by local collector Clint who is back enjoying the hobby again. Great to see after he quit (some of you may already know this story) when his Garnett Logoman was stolen from him roughly 2 years ago which he did get back after the thief was caught out and subsequently banned from OCT :)

Congratulations mate =D> A nice way to follow up the MJ homecourt auto you busted at the Trade day

a1 trade day 25th jan 2014 9.PNG

a1 trade day 25th jan 2014 7.PNG

a1 trade day 25th jan 2014 8.PNG

1 of 1 goodness from a series without multiple variations :thumbsup:
a1 trade day 25th jan 2014 6.PNG

Our next pictures are courtesy of one of my Loyal A1 supporters. A fantastic guy who is always busting great cards.... his latest breaks on Tuesday night was no different

Not only did he hit this
a1 adam 5.PNG

but also got this sweet 1/1

a1 adam 4.PNG

then finished off in perfect style by busting a sweet DrJ - one of his PC players

a1 adam 7.PNG

To say that Andrew was extremely happy with the numbering is an understatement :lol:

a1 adam 6.PNG

The next lot is from a collector who came across the A1 website and has been having a great time busting some incredible cards.

Here is a couple of nice hits that Adam got from 4 boxes of Prizm busted not long ago

a1 adam 9.PNG

a1 adam 8.PNG

To say thank you for his amazing support, I made the 7 hour return trip to the small town where he lives.

After negotiating some oversized tumble weed and getting slightly lost :lol: we finally made it.

On the Menu for the day
1 x Case of 12/13 Panini Intrigue
9 x A1 Mystery Packs
other various boxes

and this awesome dish ... literally

Slow cooked, Grain fed, 1 inch thick scotch fillet steak with Garlic prawns :hearts:

An amazing feed and awesome gesture by Adam :thumbsup:

a1 adam 39.PNG

After Lunch it was time for some busting action

Bring on the A1 MOJO

Here is a scene that you don't see every day :lol:

a1 adam 40.PNG

Some decent hits to share already :)

a1 adam 2.PNG

a1 adam 3.PNG

Adam was such a big fan of our latest series of A1 Mystery Packs that he decided to bust the last 9 :blink:

Not only does it put him in the drivers seat to win one of 2 x MJ signed cards but he was extremely happy with these 3 hits from the packs :thumbsup:

I thought the DrJ /25 auto would have trumped the CP3 :cautious:

a1 adam 1.PNG

The Case of Intrigue will be shared in the next post .............

Last edited:
Before we get to the Intrigue case break ....

Let's go with some random stuff that has been added to the large range of available cards at A1 Cards and Gaming

All are available :)

* Click on the image for a better look :thumbsup:

a1 adam 34.PNG /99 a1 adam 35.PNG /10 a1 adam 36.PNG /10 a1 adam 37.PNG 10/10 a1 adam 38.PNG /49 a1 adam 22.PNG /25 a1 adam 23.PNG a1 adam 32.PNG 25/25 a1 adam 33.PNG /25 a1 adam 27.PNG /25 a1 adam 28.PNG /10 a1 adam 29.PNG /10 a1 adam 30.PNG 1/5
a1 adam 15.PNG /49 a1 adam 16.PNG 1/1 a1 adam 17.PNG a1 adam 18.PNG /25 a1 adam 19.PNG /25 a1 adam 20.PNG a1 adam 21.PNG /20

a1 adam 34.PNG

a1 adam 35.PNG

a1 adam 36.PNG

a1 adam 37.PNG

a1 adam 38.PNG

a1 adam 22.PNG

a1 adam 23.PNG

a1 adam 32.PNG

a1 adam 33.PNG

a1 adam 27.PNG

a1 adam 28.PNG

a1 adam 29.PNG

a1 adam 30.PNG

a1 adam 15.PNG

a1 adam 16.PNG

a1 adam 17.PNG

a1 adam 18.PNG

a1 adam 19.PNG

a1 adam 20.PNG

a1 adam 21.PNG

Last edited:
Sorry Ladies and Gents but there are still a few more to show off before the case break results

These are available

a1 adam 31.PNG /25 a1 adam 25.PNG /25 a1 adam 26.PNG 1/25

Finally ..... here it is

2012/13 Panini Intrigue 10 box case break

These are the big hits

.... I forgot to get a couple of pictures

They were

Kevin Garnett GOLD /10
Kevin Durant Red, White and Blue auto redemption

Now for the pics

These things are so difficult to photograph

Dwight Howard /10
a1 adam 24.PNG

3 x future Hall of Fame Stars
9/10 - Chris Paul patch might be part of the Logo

a1 adam 12.PNG

This guy is already a beast in his 2nd season 02/10 Prime

a1 adam 14.PNG

Stephen Curry & James Harden

Dual patch 2/3
a1 adam 11.PNG

Slam Ink Anthony Davis /25
I love the look of these cards
a1 adam 13.PNG

Terrific Trios

LA Lakers

Dwight Howard

Steve Nash

Kobe Bryant

Prime Patch

1/3

a1 adam 10.PNG

a1 adam 31.PNG

a1 adam 25.PNG

a1 adam 26.PNG

Last edited:
Wow it's all going on Terry!
Some great hits for guys there! Love theDavis Slam Ink SP , Penny 1/1 and Lakers triple patch and can't wait to see what this massive hit is that they sent for grading!!!

Strike! You fella's in the west know how to have a good time by the looks.

Nice work Terry, gunna be a big year for A1 hey =D>

Wow it's all going on Terry!
Some great hits for guys there! Love theDavis Slam Ink SP , Penny 1/1 and Lakers triple patch and can't wait to see what this massive hit is that they sent for grading!!!
Going off Like a frog in a sock mate :thumbsup: The massive hit is something that I can't wait to see in the flesh either. Worth the wait though :)
Awesome busts mate
Cheers Matt :)
dam looks like fun mate! Some of those cards looks very familiar :)
It has been a blast. Having collectors who really love the hobby for the right reasons has made it fun again. I could not pass up some of those familiar cards ;)
Strike! You fella's in the west know how to have a good time by the looks.

Nice work Terry, gunna be a big year for A1 hey =D>
They sure do Clay. Good times and lots of laughs is great to be around. Wish you could be here to join in... perhaps on your next trip out west :)
Makes me wish I lived in WA.... fun times all around!
Fingers crossed that someone can set up a similar day out your way in the future. Nothing better than face to face trading and fun :)
Great busting!
Thanks Ant :thumbsup:

It makes me sad I don't live in WA! Wow there were some great hits out of that case of intrigue and love the penny 1of1!

I think mega mail day is a gross understatement! Good gawwwwd that's a lot of impressive cardboard!

It makes me sad I don't live in WA! Wow there were some great hits out of that case of intrigue and love the penny 1of1!
Hopefully someone decides to open a shop in your local area. Boxes might cost a tiny bit more than online but having trade days like this makes it worth it :) That is the 2nd Penny 1/1 busted this year. The other one will have pics done asap ;)
sweet pulls! congrats!
Cheers Fred :)

Back
Top Bottom