Triple-Gem-Set

Rogerbid23

searching No 8
Real Name
Roger
Hello everyone, it's been about over half year since my last mailday. Just do some catch up mailday, hope you enjoy it. Thanks to Sicnarf helping part of PC.

Sicnarf cheers
IMG_4159.JPG

13-14 Fleer Retro 94-95 Emotion Ntense
IMG_3952.JPG

13-14 Fleer Retro 96-97 Golden Touch
IMG_4151.JPG

97-98 Hardcourt Holding Court Bronze Malone/MJ
IMG_3953.JPG

97-98 Hardcourt Holding Court Bronze Payton/MJ
IMG_4148.JPG

00-01UD MJ Material Suit
IMG_3954.JPG

03-04 SPx Winning Combos Kobe/MJ
IMG_4146.JPG

05-06 Trilogy The Cutting Edge gu
IMG_4150.JPG

13 UD MJ Master Collection PMG 038/100
IMG_4153.JPG

Finally the bros united!! It look awesome next to each other.

IMG_4154.JPG

Thanks for viewing.

Some lovely MJ's there. I really like the holding court set but the chipping on them is quite bad. I've been hoping to land a Kemp /23 for years but the /230 will do for now.

Some lovely MJ's there. I really like the holding court set but the chipping on them is quite bad. I've been hoping to land a Kemp /23 for years but the /230 will do for now.

Yea, agree with you Benn almost every card in the holding court had chipping issue. I'm still trying getting 2300 and got about 11 of the 230 version, doesn't dare touch the 23 version cuz super pricey!!

Some real nice jersey cards there - didn't even realise there were so many version of the Retro PMG reds!

Man those PMGs look nice

Cheers Ersk :)

Love the PMGs but Jordan in Bulls uniform is still where it's at! Sweet Trilogy jersey card!

Totally agree with you mate, still need to save bigger piggy bank for the Bulls uniform one :D

Some real nice jersey cards there - didn't even realise there were so many version of the Retro PMG reds!

Thanks, yea mate, now need to start the Gems Blue project. ;)

Love the 3 pmg MJs

Thanks mate. :thumbsup:

Awesome PMG trio!

Cheers Roydngr :lol:

Back
Top Bottom