Trey!

kidd05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Carlos
eBay User
cahl0s05
On our AFL league, any chance you can trade me Ray Allen? Or an SG.. I can give up Andre Miller or Baron Davis.

Let me know dude!

nah sorry dude, while ray ray hasnt been great lately...I know he'll fire up very soon, and I could use his good FG%'s and 3's etc

i need his rebounding at the guard spots...

im not much of a fantasy trader, I prefer to run with who ive got waiving my bench guys where necessary

nah I wouldnt scotty, he's doing pretty well the ol jo-ho earning his new contract thats for sure!

he was a bit quiet in the first half today against SA, then he started getting on the boards. His strength really bothers bowen. Only Lebron and Josh Howard seem to not be bothered by Bruce.

Oh well..

Looks like I'll have to try bumping you off the #1 spot without trying to make any trades. ;)

nah I wouldnt scotty, he's doing pretty well the ol jo-ho earning his new contract thats for sure!

he was a bit quiet in the first half today against SA, then he started getting on the boards. His strength really bothers bowen. Only Lebron and Josh Howard seem to not be bothered by Bruce.

Yeah, it's a shame that Dirk's game is so thrown by Bowen. That guys a gem on D, sucks on O sometimes (when he's not hitting the spot up treys) but his D certainly keeps him as a starter.

It's a shame sometimes that cos he doesnt get the blocks and steals as other defenders, he's never in the pool of defensive players.

Can't wait to see the Spurs game, gonna look for it soon.

Back
Top Bottom