Trash Packs - My Son's collection

AyiosYiorgos

Card Addict
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
st.george4life / TradingCardFactory
My son who is 4.5yo has started collecting Trash Packs, he got a few for xmas as well and he has been asking me to put some pic's on the internet, so here is his Trash Pack collection so far SAM_3264.JPG SAM_3309.JPG SAM_3313.JPG SAM_3314.JPG SAM_3316.JPG SAM_3317.JPG SAM_3318.JPG

SAM_3264.JPG

SAM_3309.JPG

SAM_3313.JPG

SAM_3314.JPG

SAM_3316.JPG

SAM_3317.JPG

SAM_3318.JPG

Cool - my son collects Toy Story 3 eggs. We only need the alien to complete the set. He tracks them and everything and he is only 3. We will be moving onto footy cards next:thumbsup:

Media+Toy+Story+Egg+Display+7.JPG

Nice! My 10-year old love busting boxes and packs. It's really something to see his eyes light up when he gets one of his favourite players - just a base card of them even. Collecting of something is always good to get the kids into I think.

Ive noticed these things. Some are pretty rare by the looks of sales on ebay. How do you buy these? Are they sealed and you dont know which one you get or do you just buy the ones you want?
btw nice collection the young fella has.

you can purchase them in packets of 2/5/10?, generally you can see 1 or 2 of them and the rest are enclosd in their trash cans...
Just missed out on a huge collection approx 180+ on ebay, at the moment he has approx 100 and about 10 doubles, plus the toys that come with them as well and about 30 trading cards..

Ive noticed these things. Some are pretty rare by the looks of sales on ebay. How do you buy these? Are they sealed and you dont know which one you get or do you just buy the ones you want?
btw nice collection the young fella has.

yeah he loves it, we have video some of the bust's, he wants to put them on YouTube...
Nice! My 10-year old love busting boxes and packs. It's really something to see his eyes light up when he gets one of his favourite players - just a base card of them even. Collecting of something is always good to get the kids into I think.

Had a sticky beak on ebay and some of the numbered limited ones are very hard to come by and valuable. Kids buy these right? Some are worth hundreds of dollars. Anyone know of anyone busting one of the numbered ones? The boy in me wants to buy some :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom