Trae Young

Yep should be able to get that for sure. Last few I've seen sold on facebook groups went 2 for $160 and 1 for $70 and 1 for $55 posted. Might have dropped a few $ since less people buying due to coronavirus.

I think that was my listing at $52 which ended yesterday. It's been getting $50+ now for around 4 weeks.

Back around August 2019 these Trae Young Prizms could be found for $8-15 on ebay, some falling at auction for even less.
Luka Doncic Prizm was steady at around $30-40 at this time.

Now Luka is selling for over $200 and Trae Young is at $50 and even up to 70+ in some auctions i seen.
Almost a very similar gap to the August sales, but with added inflation on each due to current demand I'm guessing.

We can never understand why things are the way they are, it can be multiple reasons why base RCs are taking huge jumps in the market as of late .. but with the Silver Prizm option being at such extreme prices now, the base is the cheaper alternative, and the people love Prizm, so the base, i think.. automatically becomes the chase card for those unable to finance a silver.

I think that was my listing at $52 which ended yesterday. It's been getting $50+ now for around 4 weeks.

Back around August 2019 these Trae Young Prizms could be found for $8-15 on ebay, some falling at auction for even less.
Luka Doncic Prizm was steady at around $30-40 at this time.

Now Luka is selling for over $200 and Trae Young is at $50 and even up to 70+ in some auctions i seen.
Almost a very similar gap to the August sales, but with added inflation on each due to current demand I'm guessing.

We can never understand why things are the way they are, it can be multiple reasons why base RCs are taking huge jumps in the market as of late .. but with the Silver Prizm option being at such extreme prices now, the base is the cheaper alternative, and the people love Prizm, so the base, i think.. automatically becomes the chase card for those unable to finance a silver.
Yep, everybody wants one of these bad boys

5880B645-E1C6-4392-AD63-EB23309F0D5D.jpeg

Yeah prices have gone up lots since November last year I sold a prizm base in auction for $15 😢 and a ruby wave for $100. Lucky I had doubles of base but still wish I kept.

82C43EE5-DE5E-4AD2-A2B0-A3285E5B7B8E.jpeg

F7388925-BC33-49D1-B2B0-702E4FE943A2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom