Trading Cards hot again

yeah,read it this morning.( bit to heavy on the prices) but always good to see the hobby getting a leg up!

Very good reading.Being a melbourne based journalist there was a wide range of cards to talk about,especially from the amount of breaks Cherry puts out.I only thought he might have been able to give nrl cards a mention.Sometimes i think they need a bit of a push,as there collectability goes in waves.The last 2 releases from 2019 and 2020,traders and elite has hit the mark.Looking forward to seeing what this years elite has to offer.Maybe someone from TLA/esp could get in touch with the journalist who did the story,and they could promote their product.😆

Last edited:
Very good reading.Being a melbourne based journalist there was a wide range of cards to talk about,especially from the amount of breaks Cherry puts out.I only thought he might have been able to give nrl cards a mention.Sometimes i think they need a bit of a push,as there collectability goes in waves.The last 2 releases from 2019 and 2020,traders and elite has hit the mark.Looking forward to seeing what this years elite has to offer.Maybe someone from TLA/esp could get in touch with the journalist who did the story,and they could promote their product.😆
@Zhope10AGE - another good angle especially from the Melbourne persepctive!

Way too short.
@Zhope10AGE wishes he had more space!!!

Back
Top Bottom