Traders Legends Case Cards

Tony H

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tony
Can Someone please explain to me what the HELL TLA is doing regarding the Legends case cards?
In 2019 they decided not to have the Legends case cards which what they had done from 2013 in to 2018, then
in 2020 they decide to bring back the legends case cards only to limit them to #37.
Are they Serious???????
I have been collecting the Legends Series from 2013 both the Case cards and Signature cards. It really disappoints me that they can continue to screw the series up for those loyal customers and create holes in their collection. I think a lot of you can agree that when you look at your set and all the money you spent on it that it doesn't look complete when they make these kinds of decisions. Not to even mention 2017/2018 when the the case cards where in silver borders not gold like previous years.
Who is making those decisions at TLA? If you are going to call it a series, I would think they would be the same all the way through. Let's not even talk about the stuff up with 2013 case card with Logos on one card and the players on one card!I do know that was ESP in 2013 and a few years after that.
Engage your customers, we are the ones that keep buying the series.
I think TLA should print the 2019 Legends case card and give them out to the people that have the Legends signature card.

Please tell me if I am wrong, happy to cop the abuse but I have to stand for what I believe in.

Tony

Can Someone please explain to me what the HELL TLA is doing regarding the Legends case cards?
In 2019 they decided not to have the Legends case cards which what they had done from 2013 in to 2018, then
in 2020 they decide to bring back the legends case cards only to limit them to #37.
Are they Serious???????
I have been collecting the Legends Series from 2013 both the Case cards and Signature cards. It really disappoints me that they can continue to screw the series up for those loyal customers and create holes in their collection. I think a lot of you can agree that when you look at your set and all the money you spent on it that it doesn't look complete when they make these kinds of decisions. Not to even mention 2017/2018 when the the case cards where in silver borders not gold like previous years.
Who is making those decisions at TLA? If you are going to call it a series, I would think they would be the same all the way through. Let's not even talk about the stuff up with 2013 case card with Logos on one card and the players on one card!I do know that was ESP in 2013 and a few years after that.
Engage your customers, we are the ones that keep buying the series.
I think TLA should print the 2019 Legends case card and give them out to the people that have the Legends signature card.

Please tell me if I am wrong, happy to cop the abuse but I have to stand for what I believe in.

Tony
Tony, i really feel for you, i have been getting the sample cards and numbered versions of these every year, and thougjt the same thing.
Then i thought about it a lot and came up with a solution
Pros and cons.
Cons way too many parallels and parallels and parallels,
Did i forget parallels.
Way way too many numbered cards.
Albums were becoming a shit product.
Not enough customer interaction.

Pros love collecting.

Answer stop collecting any new cards.

Thanks mate. I agree.
I am happy to spend my money, unfortunately I hate having incomplete sets and when you release a series like Legends Signature cards and year on year to release 2 cards, keep it the same, case cards and signature cards. I will only collect a small amount of 2020 cards this year.
I think we need to get a petition to get TLA to go back and print 2019 Legends case cards for a start. Come on TLA, do the right thing.

Tony, i really feel for you, i have been getting the sample cards and numbered versions of these every year, and thougjt the same thing.
Then i thought about it a lot and came up with a solution
Pros and cons.
Cons way too many parallels and parallels and parallels,
Did i forget parallels.
Way way too many numbered cards.
Albums were becoming a s*** product.
Not enough customer interaction.

Pros love collecting.

Answer stop collecting any new cards.

Sample cards?

Hi Michael,
I like you comment.
You have a lot of pull mate, you understand what we mean, see if you can get them to make it happen. Happy to get a petition of signatures to get them to do it. 😊

I will second that and second it.
Took a little bit of time out to self isolate for a bit.
Here a few picks of legends cards, will do some more when time permits.

20200321_124448.jpg

20200321_124502.jpg

20200321_124508.jpg

20200321_124559.jpg

20200321_124618.jpg

20200321_124749.jpg

20200321_124805.jpg

Back
Top Bottom