Traders in Gold Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

drama5

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel Ramage
Looking for traders in Gold Coast, would be great to have a few fellow collectors who i could swap and sell with. Am in Hollywell/ Southport.

Yes I did but I wasn't sure, do you have any star wildcards or magic wildcards. Also looking for signature cards?

oh ok fair enough mate, i have just started about a year ago so still building up my collection ahaha i have heap of spare sets/ spares of commons from future force/ 2009 teamcoach i was keen to swap but by the sounds of it your a serious collectr and have no need for them =) But i do i have a few club trios, 3 future force green signitures, 3 spare AA Future Force, 2 x 2009 star wildcards, a 2011 star gem, some rookie gems and alot of siver/ golds from 2009. I also have a few gold b/f including judd, pavlich and swan. Have some 2012 milestones, golds/ silvers and heaps of 2011 silvers/fab fours? Any of them do anything for you?

Hey I am interested in the club trios, star wildcards, the star gem and the future force inserts but an you please tell me which teams and players they are and we can work out a trade.

north melbourne/ carlton club trios, patrick ryder and whoever the melbourne star wildcard is in 2009 (sorry not at home so cant remember), star gem is jack riewoldt 2011 and future force green signed are tim membrey, jake stringer and jesse lonergon. Although with the future force i am keen on collecting them so i would only be looking at certain cards for these ones. and i am really interested in trading for future force but just make a offer with what you were thinking and ill get back to you =) thank for the reply

Yeah ok mate, why not as long as it is in good condition. And did you have any spare future force aa ( i am in need of 7 to finish my set)? and where you interested in any of the other cards? i also have 2011 draft rookie (Brody Smith) and trengrove/ yarran rising star gems

jack riewoldt star gem not sure, chuck a few ideas out if you want? and my spare future force aa's once again up to you, but i would prefer to trade the 3 i have for AA'S i dont have if you have any spares?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom