Traders Case Card

RisingSun

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mario C
Filled up the car today and bought 4 packs of the Traders. The guy behind the counter grabed a handful and counted them out in front of me. Inbetween the packs was a loose card that he looked at for some time before flicking it to me with the four packs. It ended up being CC2/2 with the Kights emblem on one side and St George's on the other side..... I must say I was quite happy to receive the card for free but this card does not seem to be in the checklist.

How rare are they and how much would they be worth ? I am guessing by the name there is 1 per case and the fact that it was a single card in a soft plastic sleeve already it is meant to be a sellers bonus card.

Anyone know ?

completed listings on ebay have them going for about $60.00 mate.

nice pick up you got lucky there

Thanx mate, about time I got lucky ..... traders is driving me batty trying to hit another YG.

Thanx mate, about time I got lucky ..... traders is driving me batty trying to hit another YG.

ahaha sell the one you have and buy the roger, it will save you more money.

going to be a superstar one day that kid,

I am gunning for the RTS YG .... but not many circulating that are on offer as a sale or trade. I pulled a Dogs YG but will only trade it for a RTS YG otherwise will keep

Back
Top Bottom