Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
About a month ago I posted up an idea for a trade manager

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/threads/trade-feedback-manager-your-thoughts.114646/

Well thanks to the Premium Members, I was able to pay someone to develop the page.

Development has finished on what I hope is a finished product and I have now made it available for everyone.

Its available here :
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/oztrader/my-trades

Or click on Trade and then My Trades

The page is in it's infancy so there may be bugs - please report any issues here.

I hope you like it and it helps you all keeping a track of your trades.

Some features of the page :
- I should point out, due to the fact that it requires a thread link for the page to work, any previous trades will not be able to be managed in the system. Only trades from around Friday 1st March and into the future will be available with feedback details.

- Just like the site rules, a trade will not appear in your trade list until two people post in the thread. So that means the thread starter, and then the reply saying "i agree"

- Upon both members leaving feedback for each other, the system will automatically move a thread to "Completed" status. No more having to edit the thread manually!

If you find this page helpful for you, please consider becoming a Premium Member to help us to continue to develop new features for the site!

Cheers
Graham

I really like it and am using it, but have an easy suggestion. Can you please change the colours for the buyer/seller/trader and positive/neutral/negative? At the moment the selected choice is a slightly different off-white than the not selected, it would be very easy to accidentally leave the wrong feedback.

I really like it and am using it, but have an easy suggestion. Can you please change the colours for the buyer/seller/trader and positive/neutral/negative? At the moment the selected choice is a slightly different off-white than the not selected, it would be very easy to accidentally leave the wrong feedback.

That's when leaving feedback? No dramas I'll take a look and see what I can do. Shouldn't be an issue.

What a brilliant idea! Just came across this and it makes setting feedback etc a much nicer experience.
Thanks G for sorting this out :hearts:

Is there any way you could link this to our Profile Page?

Had a major blonde moment earlier trying to find it, and couldnt, and ended up search page after page for a deal in the deals thread. lol.

If only I'd have looked up in that blue message bar.... ha ha ha!!! (OOPS)

EDIT:
P.S. it works a treat too!!!

Back
Top Bottom