Topps WWE Slam Attax Rumble

Parra_Fanailia

NRL EELS 4 EVER
Real Name
Michelle/ Shell
eBay User
Gemgirl1993
Hi There :)

Just recently our son started collecting Topps WWE Slam Attax Rumble cards ... We have a few questions about these please, if anyone can help ?????

1. It's hard to find information online about theses... He currently buys them from our local Big W store... From what we have seen online we think they are from 2010 ???? Would this be correct please ????? Can provide pics if you wish :) ....

2. Does anyone here collect them, and would like to trade please ???? He is looking to trade his doubles :)

Cheers Shell :)

i HEAVE HEAPS to trade, got them for my 8 year old nephew....
I have a few i still need ... send me a list of what you need....
DO you have the checklist?? i had to buy the album and this came with a checklist... got it for about 10 bucks posted from the US.
And these are the current 2011/2012 series.

Hey Sacha :)

Thanks for getting back to me :) .... We don't have a checklist :( .... Would you be able to send a scan of it, if thats ok please ???? Atleast that we will know if it is even the same year .... Reading the back the copy right says, 2011, so i guess the 2011/2012 series ???? Not too sure though :) lol ....

Would you happen to remember where you bought the album from please ????

I can tell you however what he has but they don't seem to be numbered like the NRL cards ???? Please let me know if I don't do this right :) ????

He has:

WWE' MONEY IN THE BANK BREIFCASE
THE ROCK
TYSON KIDD
SLEDGEHAMMER
WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
"THE AMERICAN DREAM" DUSTY RHODES
TRIPLE H
BOOKER T
DOLPH ZIGGLER
SIGNATURE MOVE SANTINO MARELLA THE COBRA
DREW MCINTYRE

Well thats his trades :).... Hope something there can help :).... Also hope I listed them correctly ????

Thanks Sacha :) Pm sent :) Do you remember where you got the folder from ???? He earns some money doing odd jobs around the house, so i can give him something to save for ?????

Back
Top Bottom