Topps Supreme, Longevity and Freebie Prestige Packs

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Hello all,

Had a go at two boxes of Supreme. Had seen some nice stuff out there. Didn't kill it with my boxes, but did get an auto in each box which is a plus (some are just a GU) and I got two decent Rookie players so I'm not complaining - Ebay One of One on the Dalton as it's his Jersey number 14/50. :D Also went a box of Longevity and again the hits weren't great but not too bad, but no Auto in this box. Got 4 freebie packs of Prestige with my order and pulled two hits from them, including a nice prime /35 Arian Foster Reebok tag..

2011ToppsSupreme.jpg

2011Long-Prestige.jpg

Nice Dalton there Trevor, Supreme is a bit of a gamble with only 4 cards and 1 Hit but looks like you beat the odds with the autos. Always nice to get a hit with a freebie pack too, I just hit one of the Reebok patches on a Leonard Hankerson in Crown Royale.

Yeah Rusty, while the auto's weren't mega stars, they're pretty decent. The base cards are really nice though, would have liked there to be more in a pack(box). For a $90 box where the chances of a really good hit are slim with no guaranteed Auto either, they could at least give you a few more base/parallels ! Have seen some nice veteran star auto cards in the breaks out there though...

Back
Top Bottom