Topps Star Wars Card Trader App ?

They've gotten terribly money hungry lately, wasn't really that bad when I started, but everything is about getting extra out of the players now. Maybe they overpaid for the TFA licencing or maybe it's juts because so many people seem to be dropping out, who knows. Sadly though, the more they push, the more people like myself resist..

Yep, big fan of the Walking dead, so signed up as soon as I saw your post, going to get rid of the Star Wars App so if anyone wants something shoot me a message, I have a few rare cards so first come first serve

So anyone doing the new Walking Dead app?

Interesting choice for them to do I think. Would have thought something bigger like Dr Who or something would have been better suited for the next app.

I haven't seen the show yet and my interest in these apps is waning a bit these days, so will give it a miss I think..

The reason they did it I suspect is 2 reasons:
  1. Its the highest rated cable show
  2. They took the contract off Crytozoic & this was probably part of the agreement

has anyone been getting batshit crazy trade requests?? like a bunch off whites for a rarer card.. seems like every night I have a bunch of these

has anyone been getting bats*** crazy trade requests?? like a bunch off whites for a rarer card.. seems like every night I have a bunch of these

Not me, but I don't get many trades as I probably don't have a lot of the new stuff people want... I'm still collecting credits and buying the occasional pack, but in my mind some of the recent stuff has been pretty silly - 8bit, Japanese scrolls, vintage bookmarks ?? Really ??

Currently sitting on near 500,000 credits waiting for something decent to come out...

has anyone been getting bats*** crazy trade requests?? like a bunch off whites for a rarer card.. seems like every night I have a bunch of these

Is it always for the same rarer card? If so, you are on the blind trade list for that card and a bunch of newbies who don't know how to trade yet are using the Topps trade mechanism to find you. Lock the card (or trade it 1:1 with someone) and it should stop

I'm still collecting credits and buying the occasional pack, but in my mind some of the recent stuff has been pretty silly - 8bit, Japanese scrolls, vintage bookmarks ?? Really ??

Currently sitting on near 500,000 credits waiting for something decent to come out...

yes, I did posters but otherwise nothing recent looks interesting. Lots of good Clone Wars sets, but I don't do CW. I am looking forward to being able to collect credits for a while and just finishing the marathon waves

After doing very little lately in the App, I played a bit of the Rey Classic chase today and came away with the blue...but not until I had to email Topps Senate as my "Buying Privileges" had been revoked...even though I was only using daily free game credits...and hadn't logged in for a week or so.... all a bit odd..

Not sure about the "pull the base to get access to the pack" mechanic, seems like just another way to get you to burn your credits...

How's everyone else going with it these days ?

I'm a little bored with it, infact I am getting bored with them all actually and I'm thinking I am going to give up kick huddle and bunt.

The sets In SW are not entirely exciting either I did the 8bit think and I do the teal chase but it's all so "meh"

I see they are doing a new series and have a 50 card preview you have acesss to buy using real $$$ they seem to be more and more real dollar driven.

I'm still slogging away on posters - some are great and some are terrible but not much longer to go. I also did (at last minute) the collage vehicles and am doing tagged. I have been taking advantage of the 'exclusive offers' (not so exclusive) and buying credits recently so tried out a few different things like the power boxes. But mostly I am accumulating so I have credits when the next set I want drops. Not doing the previews but I like some of the new base cards.

Is everyone still "playing"

Did anyone get into walking dead? I am retiring my walking dead app (really doesn't interest me much) so does anyone want my cards?

Still log in once or twice a week to collect credits, and occasionally buy a pack or two, but not following what's coming out or anything any more...

Is everyone still "playing"

Did anyone get into walking dead? I am retiring my walking dead app (really doesn't interest me much) so does anyone want my cards?
Hey Sharky, yea I'm still playing the walking dead one, dont seem to get much, but trying to save up for when they do the sigs :)

Whats your username?

Back
Top Bottom