Topps Star Wars Card Trader App ?

The next disruption is happening. Looks like the card will be available from 0:30 GMT. First part of the mechanics is to enter SVCC2016 into the topps.com promo code site. You get sent 1 (or 2?) packs. Not yet clear whether you should wait until 0:30 to open them.

The next disruption is happening. Looks like the card will be available from 0:30 GMT. First part of the mechanics is to enter SVCC2016 into the topps.com promo code site. You get sent 1 (or 2?) packs. Not yet clear whether you should wait until 0:30 to open them.

Thanks for the heads up. Claimed the pack, but haven't opened it yet, will wait until after the time mentioned...beyond that I'm not really chasing the disruptions any more, just too much time spent trying to figure it out!

Noticed the credit store is changing too. Yesterday the 25K bundle was gone, and now so has the 3K (which was pretty useless beyond getting master access) so now the lowest credit bundle is 50K...

I found myself not logging in to the app over the past 2 days. I think I'm well and truly done with it. If you guys want to send me trades for my stuff, I'll gladly accept.
To make it fair to you guys I'll accept one each over and over until it's gone.

I found myself not logging in to the app over the past 2 days. I think I'm well and truly done with it. If you guys want to send me trades for my stuff, I'll gladly accept.
To make it fair to you guys I'll accept one each over and over until it's gone.

Not logging in sounds like a fair test. Thanks for the trade offer. I'd really like the ESB Illustrated if nobody else is chasing these. I will set up a few trades for other cards as well so they don't become dead cards, but leave them until you've gone through what people want.

Pulled the galactic ship for the first time ever :) If you've ever looked at my SW sketch collection (http://www.jbadham.biz/Cards/ScifiSketches/index.html) you'd know that I am a scenes and vehicles collector. I had spent some real money early on to get going and then dropped to once per week quote buying or whatever. Due to my vehicles bias, the ships made me spend real money when they were on sale at 60% off with oranges etc thrown in. I had been opening a couple of packs per day, but didn't have the credits to waste. But I also really like the crests and bought a credit package. So I budgeted 10 packs for ship chasing and got it in 3 :)

Pulled the galactic ship for the first time ever :) If you've ever looked at my SW sketch collection (http://www.jbadham.biz/Cards/ScifiSketches/index.html) you'd know that I am a scenes and vehicles collector. I had spent some real money early on to get going and then dropped to once per week quote buying or whatever. Due to my vehicles bias, the ships made me spend real money when they were on sale at 60% off with oranges etc thrown in. I had been opening a couple of packs per day, but didn't have the credits to waste. But I also really like the crests and bought a credit package. So I budgeted 10 packs for ship chasing and got it in 3 :)

Nice...

I've been chasing schematics and resources lately, just for a change.... Main reason being I want to build the AT-AT but so far haven't pulled a schematic of it but got just about everything else!!

Nice...

I've been chasing schematics and resources lately, just for a change.... Main reason being I want to build the AT-AT but so far haven't pulled a schematic of it but got just about everything else!!

Yes, I want the AT-AT too (grey only, can't afford the resources for anything else). Once the crests and ships disappear, I will go back to the mini builders box as my cheap master access.

So they retired the Rancor base card...think that whole idea is pretty silly to be honest...

Still haven't pulled AT-AT schematic...grrr ! I'll get it eventually!

Just learnt something pretty neat on reddit. You can copy the Android Apps cache to your PC and rename the files to .jpg and then you can view the images on your PC..Some are a reasonable size too. I understand you have to have viewed the card full size in the app to see it large though...

So they retired the Rancor base card...think that whole idea is pretty silly to be honest...

It's going to make green and orange Rancors pretty valuable. Already impossible to trade for, particularly as people hadn't really tried to get lots of greens or oranges yet

Nice...

hey mate your welcome to all of my resources I have. I have no use for them,

on a side note I must say I am slightly annoyed at the blue laser burst reward pack 1:10 odds to get a cards I spent near 150,000 credits and didn't get a single card.

hey mate your welcome to all of my resources I have. I have no use for them,

on a side note I must say I am slightly annoyed at the blue laser burst reward pack 1:10 odds to get a cards I spent near 150,000 credits and didn't get a single card.

Thanks mate, much appreciated! Yeah, sometimes this app just seems to be set up to suck you dry every so often!!

It's going to make green and orange Rancors pretty valuable. Already impossible to trade for, particularly as people hadn't really tried to get lots of greens or oranges yet

Yeah, not a fan of the idea at all. How will new players go trying to complete sets now ? Probably going to be hard to pry the retired character cards out of anyone's hands...

Last edited:
Yeah, not a fan of the idea at all. How will new players go trying to complete sets now ? Probably hoing to be hard to pry the retired character cards out of anyone's hands...

update on this - the complete set (for award purposes) does not include the Rancor. I'd probably still want one eventually, but at least the awards are available without it.

Sometimes the 1:10 can kill you - I had two of the crests run to over 30 packs each. If you are after a particular one, have a look if I have it. I am not collecting, but I do have some as trade fodder.

Just downloaded the app. Better late than never.

Welcome. What's your ingame name? I can send you some stuff. Or easier to send me a 1:1 trade (IGN - tangentJB) so I know it's you. The way to do that is to add me to your friends list. You can direct trade to friends or to people on the feed, but not to random people

Did anyone get the White Laser Burst Chewie?
Maybe we on OZCT should keep an eye out for these if they come up again and pass them onto each other just for award purposes, if you are after that particular character etc ? :)
I mean, if i see a Boba, im goin to chase it lol ;)

Back
Top Bottom