Topps Star Wars Card Trader App ?

If anyone is still wanting / interested in series 1 and 2 base (all colours); all mine are up FT for season 3 or Force awakens series 1. Will trade multiple of S1 & S2 for each of the newer ones in same colour.

Name is: darthraider999

Thanks to everyone that helped me finish of my yellow, but tell you what I am getting tired of sifting through all my series 1 and 2 card sets wish they would add a filter or an archived folder to move them all to

With the Smugglers Den sold out on all the S1 & S2 variants.. is there a need to keep the base of any of these? You can't do anything with them....?
So I am offering up "ALL" of mine EXCEPT BOBA FETT!! If anyone wants to collect (hoarde) a certain character, please feel free to offer me ANY (even just a white) 1 x Boba for 9 whatever you want :)

I will be collecting/hoarding any & all Boba Fett :) any sketch/illustrated cards..
And i will be looking to complete the new look Green series :), if i have something you want ( other then Fett or Green ), please fire away trades :)

cheers guys

The value in S1 and S2 is for people still trying to complete the sets and I'm sure there will be new people joining the app due to TFA, so I'm sure some of them will start chasing the older sets too. To be honest I'm not sure that S3 is going to be that big a deal, it won't take long at all to finish off the white and lower sets and at present I don't think you can use the den to meld to higher cards ?? So I can see it becoming an insert chase again very soon and if you hit S3 base colour needs in the packs, well great...

Can't see the value in the colour packs when you get most colours in the insert packs anyway and I think I bought a couple of the 25K orange packs and didn't pull an orange... so won't be going many of them!

The value in S1 and S2 is for people still trying to complete the sets and I'm sure there will be new people joining the app due to TFA, so I'm sure some of them will start chasing the older sets too. To be honest I'm not sure that S3 is going to be that big a deal, it won't take long at all to finish off the white and lower sets and at present I don't think you can use the den to meld to higher cards ?? So I can see it becoming an insert chase again very soon and if you hit S3 base colour needs in the packs, well great...

Can't see the value in the colour packs when you get most colours in the insert packs anyway and I think I bought a couple of the 25K orange packs and didn't pull an orange... so won't be going many of them!

With the trade you accepted earlier that finished of my white sets for series 3 so blue and red to go now I wonder if they will add yellow later.

Got this from one pink pack, pretty happy.
image.png

I got real lucky. Purchased 2 pink packs and 2 Poster Portraits with my 25,000 coins - ended up with a pink Rey in each pack and a black & white poster portrait in each of those backs. My luck with Star Wars is normally terrible!!

Also, if anyone has Legends of R2-D2, Han and Darth Maul they want to trade (or I can "borrow" :thumbsup:) to finish the set LMK!

I am in the same group regarding those same legend cards... how did i not get them?

It seems to be most people need the same 3; yet the counts for those are not much different to the counts of all the rest. A bit random!

I can let you borrow if you want.

DO you have all 3? I would love to be able to borrow them please! Basically I just want to knock the set off to forget about them and have no need to keep them afterwards. Happy to pay a bit of a fee for this service also of course :thumbsup:

Also, anyone collecting the Poster Portraits there may be a bit of a glitch in the system with them. I just spent my $80k in coins trying to get the new black & white Obi-Wan which took me to in my last pack to hit, but I was hitting the Sepia C3-P0 / R2 version (3 in total!) that I believe should have sold out prior to the new one being released and are only suppose to be in the Master Packs version after making a coin purchase (which I had not done).

With the Smugglers Den sold out on all the S1 & S2 variants.. is there a need to keep the base of any of these? You can't do anything with them....?
So I am offering up "ALL" of mine EXCEPT BOBA FETT!! If anyone wants to collect (hoarde) a certain character, please feel free to offer me ANY (even just a white) 1 x Boba for 9 whatever you want :)

I will be collecting/hoarding any & all Boba Fett :) any sketch/illustrated cards..
And i will be looking to complete the new look Green series :), if i have something you want ( other then Fett or Green ), please fire away trades :)

cheers guys

Thanks, picking through my cards now looking for Bobas to try and complete my S1 and S2 whites and blues. Also, I haven't really worked out what are insert cards etc and appropriate cross-trades, but I do have a couple of greens that I would be happy to trade (not Yoda) if I can work out what to ask for it. Feel free to make suggestions (I am an original trilogy and vehicles fan).

i see they have added a filter to the cards now so you can just show all the 2016 cards...much much better yesterday I got 3 pink Dasha Cards and i woke this morning to some crazy offers on them... one wanted to trade me for four white legends cards I already own another for two crimson base variants.....

The colors stuff in this app is getting a bit out of control... now there's purple gradients ? Of course you have to pay for them..and no doubt that price will drop like teal which PO'd a lot of people. Pick, teal, Silver, Gradients...craziness ! How about a second story set or something...at least that was fun to chase...

Back
Top Bottom