Topps Star Wars Card Trader App ?

Really finding I don't have the time to chase all these things...so much stuff coming day after day, in the end you kind of just don't bother...

Did anyone get the White Laser Burst Chewie?
Maybe we on OZCT should keep an eye out for these if they come up again and pass them onto each other just for award purposes, if you are after that particular character etc ? :)
I mean, if i see a Boba, im goin to chase it lol ;)
I've got the green chewy and I'm happy to pass it around. We just need the Dejarik Kintan Strider green. I'd be happy to share on here to members, but too many scammers on the app to trust anyone there.

I've got the green chewy and I'm happy to pass it around. We just need the Dejarik Kintan Strider green. I'd be happy to share on here to members, but too many scammers on the app to trust anyone there.

You might want to check if the reward is issued immediately, or if you have to have the cards at a particular time. For everything except base set completion, it tends to be at a particular time so that cards can't be circulated.

You might want to check if the reward is issued immediately, or if you have to have the cards at a particular time. For everything except base set completion, it tends to be at a particular time so that cards can't be circulated.
They are awarded immediately. You only have 24 hrs to get it though. Last time I checked, the card count was around 900

my phones not anywhere near me, but I think I have a spare.

Also,
Im hunting the Brown Mace Windu & Jango Fett from the same set.

Im collecting Boba and trooper cards, but everything else is always free game for trading.

thanks mate, I did manage to grab one thanks for the offer, I have a spare brown Anakin blue obi wan and brown clone trooper if anyone is looking

If anyone wants to collect the TFA portrait set, I am accumulating whites at a ridiculous rate (as is pretty much everyone else, counts are in the tens of thousands) since I am opening packs to collect one of the rarer variants. You are welcome to trade them for a green base or similar, just leave a message that you are from OCT.

Well, what a mess they've made of this now.... Let's move the goal posts shall we!

They've pretty much managed to make the Rey gold something that most people would still have to buy cards to get...and of course now we conveniently have all these Rey packs for you to spend credits and money on...

Just about had enough of this app now...not a whole lot of "fun" in it anymore...

Have to agree with what a lot of others are saying on Reddit, this ruins the whole dynamic of the Gold set...some are now hugely more valuable in meld terms than others... They should have brought out a whole new super set that cost this to meld...

I didn't mind them increasing the white count and adding blue and red - after all, people have more time to collect the later in the year the meld, and it also restores some of the balance between colours. It also stops the card counts from getting out of control on the golds (should be in the 500-1000 range I think). But the green and orange requirements are silly because there's just not that many of those cards in existence.

I'm pretty sure the requirements will reduce again, or they'll go back to the week long chase with higher targets maybe. I wish they would bring back the melding up the colours so you need 1000 whites or 900 whites + 20 blues or ... etc

I don't have MA at the moment, but is there a Rey heavy Green and orange pack like the white red and blue ? Seems it's just another way to force people to buy credits...

I don't have MA at the moment, but is there a Rey heavy Green and orange pack like the white red and blue ? Seems it's just another way to force people to buy credits...

Yes, there was a Rey heavy green and orange pack. The problem is that the chance of getting green or orange is pretty low (10% and 1%) so you'd need a lot of packs to do this by opening, even if you hit Rey every time you got the right colour.

I had saved over 700,000 for the galactic ships chase, but used it on the gold chase. I had to buy another bundle, and I think I pulled 15 green Rey's. I think I got 4 packs in a row with a green Rey. Only got 3 Rey oranges out of the packs though. Had to get gouged on trades to pick up them. Alot of the Orange packs had 3-4 greens.

I had saved over 700,000 for the galactic ships chase, but used it on the gold chase. I had to buy another bundle, and I think I pulled 15 green Rey's. I think I got 4 packs in a row with a green Rey. Only got 3 Rey oranges out of the packs though. Had to get gouged on trades to pick up them. Alot of the Orange packs had 3-4 greens.

Well done on getting it mate... don't know how you managed to save so many credits, mine disappear pretty easily!

Back
Top Bottom