UFC Topps Redemption question

Coolidgee

Flying under the radar
Real Name
nick
eBay User
coolidgee
To all you experienced redeemers out there: what is the difference between 'Pending' and 'Redemption entered'?

I have had a Manuwa auto sitting there since November (not long compared to some of you I know!) but it has suddenly changed status to 'Redmption entered' after sitting as pending the whole time. The others I have redeemed went straight from pending to shipped.

I think after about 3 months the status changes to pending if they have not sent it.

Very strange. I just entered 2 redemptions in last night and they are both listed as "Redemption Entered"

Topps are jerks so who knows what it means, probably just another stage of waiting so they don't get so many emails.

i posted a few weeks back about how i chased them up on some redemptions and they told me the two Overeem ones were completed and will be sent out shortly.

well when i checked a week later they were still "pending" so i fired off another email asking what was going on and,i got the same generic response back... "the cards have been completed and will be sent out shortly".

i haven't been game enough to check again, wouldn't be surprised if they've been changed to "redemption entered" too.

Back
Top Bottom