TOPPS Glenn McGrath sigs - How many are there?

Hi George,

Urban myth says red is the rarest.
Hopefully with this thread we can get closer to the truth

regards Russell =D>

Thanks for that Russell,
I got lucky then i bought it on Ebay & the picture was for a green one & when I got it in the mail it was red. needless to say I was very happy. :D:kick:

Thanks for that Russell,
I got lucky then i bought it on Ebay & the picture was for a green one & when I got it in the mail it was red. needless to say I was very happy. :D:kick:

Same happened to me just today. Picked up what I thought was a green sig on ebay last week - it arrives today and is red!!!

Number: 0329601.

Sorry Russ don't have a blue or green one... yet!!

I have a blue sig Glenn McGrath with the number 0329859...anyone kno values of these cards?

I have a blue sig Glenn McGrath with the number 0329859...anyone kno values of these cards?
Anyoneeeeeeeeeee????

Hi Steve, I would be disappointed if I sold any Glenn McGraths for under $100. Seems by this forum all colours are about equal in rarity so it just matters what colour the buyer is chasing. I have all 3 but happily paid $120 for the 3rd one i needed.
Darren

Great stuff Darren,

I also have another green and red which fall within the parameters of numbers so it appears that he signed a run of numbers with each pen in order of numbering.

regards Russell

Hi all,
Picked up the following recently:

Downton #0329569
Red McGrath #0329627

The red signature fits the established range, but I think the Downton reduces the possible number of reds by a few?

Cheers,
Mark

Back
Top Bottom