TOPPS Glenn McGrath sigs - How many are there?

Dr Grange

Dr Select
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
George
Hi George,

Urban myth says red is the rarest.
Hopefully with this thread we can get closer to the truth

regards Russell =D>
Thanks for that Russell,
I got lucky then i bought it on Ebay & the picture was for a green one & when I got it in the mail it was red. needless to say I was very happy. :D:kick:

boomboom-84

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Grant
Thanks for that Russell,
I got lucky then i bought it on Ebay & the picture was for a green one & when I got it in the mail it was red. needless to say I was very happy. :D:kick:
Same happened to me just today. Picked up what I thought was a green sig on ebay last week - it arrives today and is red!!!

Number: 0329601.

Sorry Russ don't have a blue or green one... yet!!

Marksy02

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Steve
I have a blue sig Glenn McGrath with the number 0329859...anyone kno values of these cards?

Marksy02

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Steve
I have a blue sig Glenn McGrath with the number 0329859...anyone kno values of these cards?
Anyoneeeeeeeeeee????

Darrenemu

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Darren
Hi Steve, I would be disappointed if I sold any Glenn McGraths for under $100. Seems by this forum all colours are about equal in rarity so it just matters what colour the buyer is chasing. I have all 3 but happily paid $120 for the 3rd one i needed.
Darren

pineneedlebeetle

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Russell
Great stuff Darren,

I also have another green and red which fall within the parameters of numbers so it appears that he signed a run of numbers with each pen in order of numbering.

regards Russell

themakr

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mark
eBay User
themakr
Hi all,
Picked up the following recently:

Downton #0329569
Red McGrath #0329627

The red signature fits the established range, but I think the Downton reduces the possible number of reds by a few?

Cheers,
Mark

Top Bottom