Status
Not open for further replies.

Outkast1972

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Conway
eBay User
outkast1972
I've owned this since buying it brand new back in the day. I'd say it's been safely packed away in storage for 20 of its 23 years. I can see some white speckles on the black areas and it looks like some of the glue is coming away from the back of the print on the left hand side and it's starting to lift, you can only notice it on certain angles and lighting. I don't think it would even show up in the photo. I can see a line from top to bottom where it's coming away. I can't see any other faults. Local pick up only from Forest Lake, Brisbane as it's too large to post. $75

IMG_20181003_113123.jpg

Hey u can just take it your local pack n send and they will do the rest if u don’t want to package it up etc. let me know thanks B

I won't have time to deal with posting. Moving house and heaps to organize. For $25 it's not worth the time and easier to take it to the op shop with all the other junk we're getting rid of sorry.

Not for $25. I’m willing to pay more. I can get a courier to pick it up from u?

Okay, that's cool. Just getting a bit stressed with all the house moving stuff and time running out! Actually there is a Pack & Send nearby. I'm at my daughter's karate class now and it's just a few streets from here. I am happy to drop it there while she is doing her class on Saturday's as I have 45 minutes to kill anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom