Topps Authentics & UD Arsenal mail

rishgoon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Luke
eBay User
cardgooner
Not really UD Arsenal, but UD Red Bulls. Picked up this nice Thierry Henry 2 colour jersey recently from UD SP Game Used MLS
arsenal792.jpg

And as Topps Authentics lowered their worldwide postage flat rate from 30pound down to 14pound, I picked up a nice Ian Wright auto. It's numbered 6/221, asked for his shirt number 8 but had already gone...
Came in a nice box:
SDC11729.jpg

SDC11730.jpg

Initially was in an Ultra Pro one-touch, but due to my inadequacies using the digital camera, and not being able to turn off the flash, moved it into a toploader for a scan:
arsenal829.jpg

Is a really nice, 'shiny' card in hand.
Thanks for looking, and COME ON YOU GUNNERS

EDIT:
Just arrived today, a Paul Merson auto from Topps Premier League Gold 2002. Merson in his Villa kit, but won a couple of League titles(1989 and 1991) and an FA Cup, amongst other silverwear for the Arsenal
arsenal863.jpg

very nice mailday mate. seen these on their site. quite nice cards

Thanks Aron
Emailed them about the site, and why so many things had disappeared. Fault with the site, and they are hoping to have it fixed by the new year with everything available (can't be good for business though). New players signing cards too (RVP:worthy:)

Awesome cards to add to your Gunners collection. Nice Henry patch and that Topps Wright looks classy as. Love the display box it comes in and these cards in hand look wicked. After DB, Ian Wright, is one of my favourite Gunners, bloke knew how to score.

Good to see postage has been reduced and more products to be re-listed again….. RVP would be nice to get, do you know who the other new signings will be?

Very nice , love THenry, my favourite ever non Liverpool player......
Thanks mate. Michael Thomas my favourite ever Liverpool player ;)

Awesome cards to add to your Gunners collection. Nice Henry patch and that Topps Wright looks classy as. Love the display box it comes in and these cards in hand look wicked. After DB, Ian Wright, is one of my favourite Gunners, bloke knew how to score.

Good to see postage has been reduced and more products to be re-listed again….. RVP would be nice to get, do you know who the other new signings will be?
Cheers. The chap I was emailing was a Gooner and only mentioned Van Persie signing some cards. They really could do a lot better promoting and making the most of this product. The fact that so many items have been unavailable to view and purchase for quite a while now, even though they have stock, really astounds me, and they don't seem to be in a hurry to fix it. The EPL is possibly the biggest league of the biggest sport in the world, and cards/memorabilia with the 'Topps Authentics' badge would garner similar credit to the UDA memorabilia items in the USA I believe.

Awesome mailday, congrats!

As for the Topps Authentics cards any word on a potential 'Chicharito' auto?

I'd love to be able to get my hands on one of those, his 2011 Futera Unique autos sell very well so I imagine a TA auto would be very sought after as well.

Awesome mailday, congrats!

As for the Topps Authentics cards any word on a potential 'Chicharito' auto?

I'd love to be able to get my hands on one of those, his 2011 Futera Unique autos sell very well so I imagine a TA auto would be very sought after as well.

Thanks Fernando. Nah the chap didn't mention the Little Pea. Shoot them an email on the website though, might have more information for you

Thanks Eddy. It's a shame Upper Deck don't get back into EPL cards, as the MLS ones are really nice. Not worth collecting though for just Henry and Beckham...

---------- Post added 23-12-2011 at 01:02 PM ----------

Or just Henry, now that Beckham seems to be heading to Paris...

I just bought the Peter Schmeichel autographed vault card from Topps tonight - cost $115.63 including postage which I thought was very reasonable.

Nice mate. They are quite well priced since they brought the postage down. Good keeper Schmeichel. Not as good as old safe hands Seaman but he was alright

I dunno if you lads will be happy but the 2012 authentics set doesnt have any jersey or signature cards in it. The arsenal players in case rishgoon isnt aware yet (Im sure he is) are Wilshere, Walcott and RVP. Have slapped a video in the box break soccer section so you lads can see all the cards in the set currently.:)

Oh dude that Ian Wright card is beautiful. Love the Merson card also he was a class act reminds me of Matt Le Tissier. I miss them days.....

Oh dude that Ian Wright card is beautiful. Love the Merson card also he was a class act reminds me of Matt Le Tissier. I miss them days.....

Cheers Joe. Hope they release some more sigs soon, starting to doubt it though. As Juve posted above, the 2012 Authentics 'base' set are out and on ebay uk. No mention on the Topps Authentics website about them at all though, it's pretty poorly run.

I didnt even know you could get these cards till recently. Might have to go buy some older boxes and try bust some :)

Back
Top Bottom