Group Break Topps 2014 Inception Football 8-Box Case Break - Pick Your Team - Cancelled

Yeah. Based on what teams are left and the price I don't see this one happening.

There are 4 hit less teams in this product. Chargers, Cowboys, Ravens and Redskins as well.

Also Topps are real average with sharing the hits in this product (and most). Seen 3-4 teams walk away with around two thirds of the hits in most breaks.

Yeah. Based on what teams are left and the price I don't see this one happening.

There are 4 hit less teams in this product. Chargers, Cowboys, Ravens and Redskins as well.

Also Topps are real average with sharing the hits in this product (and most). Seen 3-4 teams walk away with around two thirds of the hits in most breaks.
Wait. The Cowboys have NO HITS AT ALL??

might have to be a few snake breaks to get through this... i think we need to stick with product that covers all teams and players. rookie hits can be very average, let not forget hot rookies

I like random myself but I'm not too fussed because most normal product will give a good spread of hits and each team has good ones

Back
Top Bottom