Topps 2012 Baseball series 1

I've decided I'm going to be selling rather than trading and I'm wondering what the sale price is for say the common cards in the past?

This will give you a rough guide to book prices - http://www.checkoutmycards.com/Cards/Baseball/2012/Topps

Would be tough to sell cards individually in the Oz market so might be worth considering team sets or team lots or you could risk having a lot of unsellable cards. With Topps as a new and readily available product you should be realistic about what you expect people to pay for lower value cards and try to get value for the inserts and SPs. I generally expect to lose money on every box I break and occasionally make up for it with a high end 'hit' every now and then

Jamie,
Dave and Adams Card World have sent me cards in the past, ans they've arrived within 48 hours. I have no idea how on earth they managed to do that, considering they are in New York State, but it's happened twice before. They are one of the best dealers on the planet, and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!
SMCCI has full sets of 2012 Series 1 for around $25, that will do me fine. The parallels and inserts are good, too, so I may buy a 10x50per jumbo box as well :-Þ Just to be greedy...

Nick

And just a side note... I purchased the 2002 Upper Deck 40 Man set from Tony Gwynn! Well, sort of. It's his collection being sold off. 1182 cards in one set - beats Topps Total anyday! Now that the auction is finished, I can reveal it!

Item # 300665796696

My max bet was just over $200, a pretty good get if you ask me!

Nick

Ok got pics and a couple of vids a few mins long to show the phillies and giants cards and the nicer of the ones I got. My insert was a game worn patch Chris Sale, Chicago White Sox not numbered. Will post a pic of that too.

that's the patch card
http://tinypic.com/r/i4pksn/5
i4pksn.jpg

Trying to work out somewhere that is simple to upload my vids for you guys to see. I've never really uploaded stuff till now.

Jamie,
Dave and Adams Card World have sent me cards in the past, ans they've arrived within 48 hours. I have no idea how on earth they managed to do that, considering they are in New York State, but it's happened twice before. They are one of the best dealers on the planet, and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!
SMCCI has full sets of 2012 Series 1 for around $25, that will do me fine. The parallels and inserts are good, too, so I may buy a 10x50per jumbo box as well :-Þ Just to be greedy...

Nick

I just got an email with tracking info from UPS, the cards are in Sydney and will be delivered tomorrow! What awesome service. I only ordered them on Friday. I think this may be the first of many orders from there!

I'll post pics of the best cards from the box once I break it.

yeah you are lucky but not that uncommon not to get doubles from what I hear. I'm happy to sell the commons you need. Put your list up.

Back
Top Bottom