Topps 2012 Baseball series 1

ozzyjam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jamie
I have a 36 pack hobby box on its way from America in the next week or two of Topps 2012 series one baseball cards and thought I'd gauge the interest there is here in Australia. Will be selling/trading many of the cards and just keeping a few select ones for my own enjoyment. I'm also considering recording it as it will be my first ever box-break. Let me know if you might be keen.

Cheers
Jamie

Usually collect the Bowman set but interested in seeing the break and possibly buying/trading for any Phillies cards. Keep me posted

Let me know if you're interested in picking up any 2011 MLB cards. I have a stack that I need to clear to make way for 2012

Just checked my email and found that the box was sent yesterday. Very exciting. Decided that I will record the box break for a bit of fun.

Don't think I'll go for the selling off teams prior to opening. Rather have people choose exactly what cards they want. Thanks for the idea though.

Just got this from the ebay seller-
"Hi,

It is not unusual for items to take 4 or 5 weeks due to customs delays. Our U.S. Postal service says it can take up to 8 weeks due to customs. But usually to Australia it can take 2 to 3 weeks on average but sometime longer. It should be out of the U.S. and probably awaiting customs clearance. Thank you"

Damn sounds like I might be waiting a while longer.

Hi guys, I just found this forum. I am a huge baseball fan and have had cards back in the early 90s but am now interested in starting again. I saw these online and was thinking of getting a box also.
Would anyone be up for trading the doubles with me?

Is Topps now the only producer of MLB baseball cards? Is it a licensing thing? I used to like the upper deck ones but they don't seem to have baseball cards anymore looking at their website.

Yes Topps is the only company with the 'rights' for MLB cards UD lost their licence a couple of years ago, and, I think can only do college stuff, the same goes for NFL too.

Yeah next time I buy I will def be getting it shipped express. Box is all opened now. Got a few Phillies and giants for you guys that are interested. Will try get a list, some pics and vid for everyone today if I get a chance.

Back
Top Bottom