toploaders needed urgently

drama5

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel Ramage
Hey guys was just wondering if anyone knew of a place on gold coast where I could get toploaders or if anyone had any that I could purchase? I have a massive lot of cards that have come in and no way to protect the sufficiently.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hey guys was just wondering if anyone knew of a place on gold coast where I could get toploaders or if anyone had any that I could purchase? I have a massive lot of cards that have come in and no way to protect the sufficiently.

Hi Daniel,try Warren he is on here goes by redtorana and is based near by see how fast he can get them to you if he has any.

I went to Rocklea markets today and there is a guy with a card stand now, he had packets of 10 for $5 and other supplies.

thank mate appreciate the heads up, where abouts is rocklea?

and thank matt, i sent him a pm so hopefully can grab some off him as he seems reasonable. only problem is getting to him now hahaha

Rocklea is in Brisbane, near Salisbury, Acacia Ridge, Coopers Plains

Markets are on every sunday 7am-1pm

thank mate might give it a go allthough would have to be in brisbane already as if i have to drive up i guess i may aswell just order online and cough up the postage hahah but appreciate the help and will keep in mind

thank mate might give it a go allthough would have to be in brisbane already as if i have to drive up i guess i may aswell just order online and cough up the postage hahah but appreciate the help and will keep in mind

Dan,just grab them from Jason on here goes by napolean1 good prices on his stuff.

Back
Top Bottom