Top 50 NBA players of this decade? In terms of NBA acheivements and Hobby love?

Haha I agree Blake Griffin hasnt achieved much in terms of success and there are players who have acheiveed more which I havent put on, but the list is also based around other NBA achievements and hobby love

So I did put him in there for the ROY, Dunk contest and general popularity, and the fact hes one of my favourite players lol

Edit: Oh completely forgot about Jordan with the Wizards, thanks for bringing that up Ersk :D But guess I need to find him in a Wizards UNI for the chase

Blake Griffin? are you serious? he has only played one season lets get some years under his belt before calling him great.

If you asked me the same question ar the beginning of 99 I would have said Tim Duncan!

Griffin already deserves to be in IMO

Where's Darko Milicic? He Did win an NBA Championship as i recall. I think Monta Ellis needs to be there.

Sorry must have skipped past your comment

Added him and Kemp to the list

Got a lot of sorting and choosing to do after all this lol

Speaking of Zo, no Tim hardaway?? Why not do players from the last 20 years?
That way you get a better list of bonafide superstars instead of having fillers ie. Eric Gordon.

Speaking of Zo, no Tim hardaway?? Why not do players from the last 20 years?
That way you get a better list of bonafide superstars instead of having fillers ie. Eric Gordon.

Yeh I did consider that since the quality of players will be a lot better, but then whats probably stopping me is that I havent seen much of them play so their autos wont appeal to me as much as players from the last decade

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions guys :D Ive updated the list, as well as a reserves list as well, lmk what you think of it now :)

The easiest way to do this would be to get a list of all the All-Stars/All-NBA teams of the past decade/10 years/20 years/whatever you decide on... You'll get pretty much every star/hobby relavant player that way.

Back
Top Bottom