Motor Sport Tony Stewart in trouble (Viewer Discretion)

Lazlow

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mat
eBay User
blackmetalfan666
Tony Stewart is assisting police with their investigation after his car hit a driver at a Sprint Car meet, with the driver passing away upon arrival at hospital.

Really don't know what to think. Its not like the guy was running all over the road in front of Stewart. You hear someone gas it up just as Stewart enters the frame.

I think Stewart's tried to scare him and its gone wrong.

Either way, he's in some serious trouble.

Very tragic, but yes, I also think it looks like Tony might have been trying to scare the guy, flick dirt at him or something and misjudged it or the guy stumbled forward or something. Even if no criminal charges are placed, you can be sure there'll be a civil suit.

Yellow flag on the track, a car stopped on the track, the driver out of his car... really no time to be messing around...slow it right down and keep away from it. No reason for any accelaration from anyone (if there was) or to be up in a high groove...

Should have been single file down low. Everyone knows those thing will flick out on the right rear if you gas them up, so, I think there has been poor judgement displayed by both drivers. I don't think the fans in the U.S.A will let Tony forget this one. He will be hounded from track to track if he gets away with it and continues to race.im thinking that the hate campaign that follows will force him into retirement.

Back
Top Bottom