Tony Modra 1994 Sig card

Mitch_e

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mitchell EDWARD
eBay User
medw5830
Hey there, this is my first post and was wondering the approx value of my Tony Modra Cazaly classic 1994 Sig card is. When I opened it up 25 years ago I thought it was rare but can’t find much on it

I picked up one very cheap on eBay years ago, no picture and Modra name spelt incorrectly. I sold it for about $260 but have heard of them selling for double that as it’s one of those cards that just doesn’t come up for sale often. Realistically my opinion would be between $300-$400, if in mint condition. Got any pictures mate?

Oh great news thanks mate. See image below if I’ve uploaded correctly. It’s been in the same case for 25 years this is probably the first time I’ve taken it out since I got it. There is a small amount of gold missing from the half circle under ‘wild’, Interestingly was missing straight out of the pack.

E5BDF9E2-3791-4272-B86B-EDE626AA64EB.jpeg

Oh great news thanks mate. See image below if I’ve uploaded correctly. It’s been in the same case for 25 years this is probably the first time I’ve taken it out since I got it. There is a small amount of gold missing from the half circle under ‘wild’, Interestingly was missing straight out of the pack.

Seeing this really makes me wish I had kept mine. Great card mate.

was super exciting to watch back in the day
and people forget just how good a goal kicker he really was.
Fantastic guy to meet, really down to earth and friendly.

Hey Mitch PM sent regarding the Modra

Back
Top Bottom