Toilet paper panic buying

Started my panic buying for when the time comes. 3 days coverage so far 😉

1C608B58-90F4-46C9-BE5D-EA8F298635B5.jpeg

Update this morning.......was at Woolworths locally at about 8:30........the Toilet Roll Aisle was packed with stock.......everyone was orderly and there certainly wasnt any panic.

All the other Western Sydney people must be still in bed hungover after celebrating the Panthers winning last night! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Your so mean to us dragons supporters.

Update this morning.......was at Woolworths locally at about 8:30........the Toilet Roll Aisle was packed with stock.......everyone was orderly and there certainly wasnt any panic.

All the other Western Sydney people must be still in bed hungover after celebrating the Panthers winning last night! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Everyone too busy planning their trip to Bondi today

None at 3 local coles/woolies by 915am, she said you’ve gotta be here earlier lol. On a Sunday

according to UK medical early signs of the virus can be lost of taste and smell before cough/fever/ and whatever.
and on another note couldn't find any Aldi Weetbix , now it's like had many would you like,
unlike toilet paper you can only eat Weetbix once but with toilet paper it can be used twice (both sides but be careful when doing so or wash and dry)
Remember my what my Mum said when asked by Daughter in Law what to do with the used tea bags she said " I hang them on the clothes line to dry and then re-use" when looking for DIL found her pegging the tea bags on the line.

I've got some novelty toilet paper coming - gonna surprise the kids, should be funny. I'll just chuck it on there one morning - should I do the jokes one, the poo emoji or Trump? lol

Worst case scenario. You do a number 2 once, maybe twice a day. Just hop straight in the shower afterwards.

Now if your employer runs out of toilet-paper that's different. Demand they get it in or you will go on an indefinite strike ( full pay whilst off work, of course).
Safety reasons

hi everyone I live in Bundaberg and I think shelves are empty because the supermarkets don't make any money by just sending pallets of toilet paper in a truck.They have to send a mixed load to make it worth while for them.so it all comes down to money.
stay safe tell the wife 1.5 metres when they annoy you see how you go lol

I know toilet paper is an issue at the moment,but see if you can find a freezer anywhere.Most retailers have sold out of them.

Ive heard of people driving from Brisbane to Pittsworth to pick one up. 1.5-2 hour one way.

People driving same distance just to get groceries. Some buying 20kgs of mince AND 20kgs of sausages. It has been insane last few weeks.

Work in a relatively small community and its bad enough but plenty of out of towners raiding it

P.S i live outside of said town but still shop there couple times a week and all the usual suspects are out of stock

Back
Top Bottom